Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Scubaz66

Selectable Tire Pressure Monitoring System (STPMS)

Admin! I did an advance search and couldn't find any post relating to this problem. I did find one post related but it just talked about the UConnect5 glitches. Not sure this problem is related to the UConnect5 system but I wanted to post here as well hoping someone could help lead me to an...
  2. Scubaz66

Interior Detailing

Ok group! I have a 2022 RAM 2500 Big Horn truck. The interior looks as though its made with cheap materials. Doors and Dash have a soft rubberize feel like fake vinyl and the plastics look like it was made from recycled materials. I’m looking for a product that will clean and protect without...
  3. Scubaz66

Interior Detailing

Ok group! I have a 2022 RAM 2500 Big Horn truck. The interior looks as though its made with cheap materials. Doors and Dash have a soft rubberize feel like fake vinyl and the plastics look like it was made from recycled materials. I’m looking for a product that will clean and protect without...
  4. Scubaz66

UConnect 5 AUX function not Working

2022 RAM 2500 Big Horn 6.4 with UConnect5 System. I have an AUX Port between the two USB Ports where I can connect another device. See attached pi. I have plugged in an AUX device with another USB with Music I want to swap between my Motorcycle and Truck. The device looks like the picture...
  5. Scubaz66

Avoid Gator Brand Retractable Tonneau Cover

First and Formost Admin could you please allow this to stay on this part of the Forum for a few days so New Members awaiting their new trucks can be pre-warned regarding purchasing a Tonneau Cover from this company? A few months ago when I received my 2022 BH 2500 I mentioned ordering a Gator...
  6. Scubaz66

Plant build time discussion

I've heard RAM is building Customer's orders ahead of Dealer Inventory, but RAM also knows where their Bread is Buttered. I've watched several videos of RAM Truck Assembly Line and it only takes about 93 minutes from start to finish once all parts have been sourced. It's amazing what...
  7. Scubaz66

Thanks for allowing me to become a member of this forum. I'm new to forums so please bear with me as I figure out where to post my questions. I recently ordered a New 2022 Ram 2500 Big Horn through a dealer on Sept 29, 2021. My Build Sheet has a Status of (D) and a VIN# is assigned. How long...