Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Stumblefoot

‘19 - 3500 Limited Crew Cab, 4x4, SRW w/6'4" box

6.7L I6 Cummins HO Turbo Diesel with 3.73 axle Options: Protection Group Towing Technology Group Limited Level 1 Equipment Group Dual Alternators Rated @ 440 Amps Auto Level Rear Air Suspension Power Sunroof Deployable Bed Step 5.5 Additional Gallons of Diesel
  2. Stumblefoot

4.10 Axle and Protection Group Unavailable on 3500

Went to place an order this morning and the dealer indicated the 4.10 Axle (DMF) and Protection Group Pkg (ADB) are unavailable to order on a 3500 HO Cummins Crew 4x4 w/6'4" bed. He's going to follow up with RAM to find out why since they are showing as available using the online Build and...
  3. Stumblefoot

Ride Comparison - 2500 v 3500

2019 2500's and 3500's are finally starting to roll into my market. Today I was able drive both versions of the SRW without the Auto Level Rear Suspension. I know some here have expressed the view there is very little difference between the two. I agree that on town roads below 50 MPH, my...
  4. Stumblefoot

Please Post Payload Sticker from Driver's Door Jamb.

Okay, finally found a 2500 Limited near me that I could drive and view the payload sticker. The news is just awful; 1,990 lb payload. 2019 RAM 2500 SRW 4x4 Limited Crew Cab 6"4" Bed +Delmonico Red, $100 +Towing Tech Grp, $445 +Protection Group, $95 +5th Whl/Gooseneck Towing Prep, $445 +Body...
  5. Stumblefoot

Mountain Camper

Newbie here that’s been lurking for weeks and just starting to contribute. Never owned a pickup before, but come from a long line who has including father who was a stone mason and father-in-law who is a farmer. FiL is a Ford man while Dad was a Chevy man. Upon his retirement, Dad bought his...