Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. iflyskyhigh

AlfaOBD

I don’t have that. Don’t ever remember seeing it.
  2. iflyskyhigh

2022 Uconnect 5 12.0 Glitches

My U Connect continues to have many issues. As a general rule of thumb I don’t hate tech when it’s useful and works as mostly intended. BUT that is not the case with the U Connect. And I HATE it. That being said I’d still buy the truck again. I bought the truck for the Cummins, the towing, the...
  3. iflyskyhigh

NO POLITICS --- Gas /fuel price in your area?

https://m.republicworld.com/world-news/rest-of-the-world-news/russias-deputy-head-of-security-council-asserts-brics-can-create-its-own-reserve-currency-articleshow.html Might want to hold that thot…
  4. iflyskyhigh

I like some of the other articles at the bottom of your referenced article. I was indifferent to the screens, but I’m firmly in the “they gotta go” camp now. I like Apple CarPlay. In older vehicles or other vehicles I’ve driven where CarPlay is really all there is it works great. It’s slick...
  5. iflyskyhigh

At this point I don’t even care about any of the superfluous stuff. If I could just keep from dropping and reconnect (especially during phone calls), and freezing up I’d be happy.
  6. iflyskyhigh

Fat chance. Gotten several reminds with call this number to renew, but never a price. This is the first, and apparently last, email with a price specified. I’m sure they won’t bother me to renew any more. No way I’m paying that for this steaming pile. The navigation sucks. I’ve had it take me to...
  7. iflyskyhigh

I believe there is a setting that you can change to force it to remember the last audio source it was on. That being said, I have it selected and half the time it remembers. Half the time it doesn’t.
  8. iflyskyhigh

I’m familiar. There just aren’t any stations around us with ethanol free at the pump. Only option is 5 gallon containers from places that sell race fuel.
  9. iflyskyhigh

Wish we had ethanol free at the pump around here….
  10. iflyskyhigh

Paid $4.99 this morning for regular at Costco, Scottsdale, AZ
  11. iflyskyhigh

AlfaOBD

I don’t think you change the gas tank size with JScan. At least I haven’t found it yet, and that’s the next upgrade I’m gonna do. So I’m probably gonna have to get AlphaOBD on my sons Windows tablet.
  12. iflyskyhigh

Truck Bed Cover Search Continues

Just watching a couple more Diamondback videos. I like it more the more I look at it. But I still don’t see the pros outweighing the cons. I wish it had some type rail system frOm the factory. Or at least the option. Kind of like how you can get the cleats left off or pre installed. But then...
  13. iflyskyhigh

I appreciate the free market and innovation, glad there is a power option. It’s unique in this saturated unimaginative market. That being said I don’t need it.
  14. iflyskyhigh

You missed the shipping and the “torsion bar”. It’s $3400 to your door. AND 6 months. They said they’d do 50% down and %50 upon shipment. Still more of a gamble than I’m willing to make. I do it believe it to be the best cover out there right now, at least on paper. But I have my doubts...
  15. iflyskyhigh

I did. I like the Retrax XR better Maybe I didn’t say it, but I see putting a rack above the cover a real possibility. As in I’m pretty sure I will. The XR is made for this. I like the fact with the XR, even with the rack over the top you can still open the cover and access the bed. With...
  16. iflyskyhigh

I think about how I will use the truck and truck bed 99% of the time and I think at this point the loose of the foot up front is the least worst con for me. I’ve been looking at the Diamondback again as previously suggested, trying to figure out how best it could work for me, and I keep going...
  17. iflyskyhigh

The XR Pro non powered version has a lifetime warranty.
  18. iflyskyhigh

Yea. That’s not like saying that at all. Those two things are not similar in any way, shape, or form. The smoking analogy is even worse.
  19. iflyskyhigh

I’m leaning towards the Retrax. Hadn’t really considered the power option. Do you lose more bed space with power version? Do you worry about failure of power mechanisms over time? Does it also have lifetime warranty.
  20. iflyskyhigh

I’ll look at it again. Not crazy about the way the diamond back looks. And I’d have to drill into the cover to mount the rail slots. Plus, I don’t like that you can’t open when somethings over the top (or in my garage) where as I can with the Retrax. AND while not needing the entire bed, there...