Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. U

Husky All Weather Mats and S&B Filter

I have up for sale the following. Cleaning out the garage for a move and need these items gone: $175-Front and Rear Husky X-Act Contour All Weather mats for 2019-current Mega Cab 2500/3500 $50-Dry Extendable Replacement filter for S&B Intakes for 2019-current 2500/3500 6.7L Cummins engines...
  2. U

Parts for Sale-4.5 Gen Rams

Yes. The only items left are the Husky All Weather Mats.
  3. U

Awesome! Enjoy!
  4. U

Updated original post with what is left. Let's get these items from my hands into yours!
  5. U

Thanks for the kind words gents. Let me know if you have any issues and enjoy the new truck goodies.
  6. U

These are brand new, never installed. And yes, they include shipping. It is $225x4 if you want the full set. These are the the wheels: https://www.cjcoffroad.com/collections/aev-wheels/products/aev-salta-17x8-5-wheel-8x6-5-ram-2500-3500-black
  7. U

They are black.
  8. U

I was able to get a Trackhawk. I was going back and forth between that and a truck. Trackhawk, since they aren't making anymore and since I was able to get one ordered without any silly markup made sense for my needs since I don't have any car or boat to tow anymore. It was picked up yesterday.
  9. U

Added one item: S&B 52 Gallon Replacement Fuel Tank for 2005-2022 Ram Cummins Crew, Quad and Mega Cab Short Bed-$975 (Pickup Only in Colorado Springs)
  10. U

Items are all located in Colorado Springs and prices include shipping CONUS.
  11. U

All, I have decided to go a different direction and will not be taking delivery of my 2022 Ram 2500 Mega Cab. As such, I have the following parts remaining for sale. Will take PayPal only. Message with any questions. -Husky Xact Contour (Front and Back for Mega or Crew)-$200
  12. U

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Does it still have the CP3 (or CP ISB21)? And congrats. That's a good looking truck! Kinda wishing I'd gotten the patriot blue over the Maximum Steel Metallic.
  13. U

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

They must be doing a batch of Mega Cab Limiteds because that is when mine is scheduled to be built as well.
  14. U

Yeah, I hear you on the no truck payment. Sold my Super Duty earlier this summer and don’t need a truck until January. I just get all caught up and follow this site too closely lol.
  15. U

I’m right behind you with 160083. There is a limited that is right after me that has already been built. I wonder why ours haven’t necessarily gotten picked up yet.
  16. U

Rationalize it however you like. And extrapolate what someone’s financial situation is because they don’t won’t to waste $6k if they don’t have to. Cheers.
  17. U

I can only interpret what he writes. And what he wrote alluded to sucking up $6k because "it doesn't even matter" on a truck that costs that much; to me $6k matters a lot and I elect not to waste that kind of money. My house costs way more than any car I will ever own and I'd still be just as...
  18. U

Because it makes complete sense to spend $6k more than you have to. Saying $6k doesn't matter is idiotic. $6k is $6k. There are a lot of things I'd rather do with $6k than wasting it because "it doesn't even matter." And we wonder why dealers are charging ADMs on vehicle; because to some...