Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

Google assistant Ram app integration

Might be something wrong on your Google account like a permission to link outside accounts or something try following guide Google assistant
  2. C

And to actually link your account you need to download the skill on Alexa or Google and you link from the Alexa or Google, it will ask you to login to your RAM account
  3. C

Got to go to your RAM account settings. Ram connect
  4. C

And now, I just un linked google assistant and re linked and it seems to be working and I was able to tell it to lock my truck. (And it did) Although the ram account website still shows Google assistant as not being linked.... Additionally the Google assistant ram feature is reporting all...
  5. C

Well just wanted to update on this. I just had to renew my ram connected services, the trial expired. I noticed when logging on to my Ram account online that it showed Google assistant to not be linked. Also it showed voice code to be disabled and also had a note about if voice code is not...
  6. C

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Oh, I thought dpf have indicated when it would do a regen on the filter (aka hot gas bypass and burn it off)
  7. C

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Oh no my def gauge is definitely working, the physical gauge on the left is going but the particulate meter never shows anything and I don't see that it ever goes to regenerate
  8. C

Anyone heard anything about the diesel particulate monitor recall thing? I know when I picked up my 2500 I asked them if there was still going to be a recall for the particulate monitor system and they looked at me like I was speaking ancient Greek... They said there were no recalls on my truck...
  9. C

Unfortunately happened at boat ramp I left it unguarded... There where other trucks there but it wanted my new one... I guess it's a ***** magnet LMAO
  10. C

Stray cat... 1ft long scratch with 1 claw and 6"scratch with second claw... Just had a graphene coating put on on Sunday though... My detailer thinks it's just a scratch on the coating and it'll hopefully buff out... Sigh ..
  11. C

Removing plastic cover from rear view mirror driver assistant module

Update, So I did it, I followed my method as above to get the top two clips off easily. The bottom two clips came out by sticking my finger behind to support right between the green circles on my picture, and by pressing outward while simultaneously pulling from top down and outward, the bottom...
  12. C

Update, So I've tried going about it a different way, I started with popping off what what I have labeled as red number 2 in my original post. It's easy using a flat trim tool from the passenger bottom side there is a flat groove, you can stick in and twist, this easily pops #2 off... By doing...
  13. C

Yes I posted on that thread as well, that set of pictures on there isn't very clear if they had to pry each clip out one by one or not, but they show using a flathead screw driver at that location, even with my eyeglasses repair kit flat head screwdriver, there's not enough room to shove that in...
  14. C

Hello all, I wanted to make a separate thread specifically on how to remove this stupid plastic cover. I'm looking at doing a mirror tap but the removal of this thing is vaguely covered in many different threads as far as installing dash cameras and radar detectors using mirror taps, however I...
  15. C

Radar detector hard wire

I was ready to do that too until I found there is no fuse box inside the cab, all under the hood... So that makes it immensely more complicated imo
  16. C

Radar detector hard wire

Honestly, the most scary thing to me about this is removing the damn plastic cover... I can't find a video of someone doing it. I don't know what to call it, "plastic rear view mirror cover" but I've found plenty of people saying to use a trim removal tool to remove the inner triangular piece...
  17. C

Radar detector hard wire

Yes that's what I've researched as well seems very very easy but my installer worried me saying that something on it would cause the mirror circuit to stay on and it would run the battery dead... But I haven't seen any mention of anything like that anywhere... From what I've seen that's the...
  18. C

Radar detector hard wire

Ok thank you everyone for options i will talk with my installer, has any had luck or heard about problems with mirror tap? Seems like it would be so much easier
  19. C

Radar detector hard wire

Hello all, I'm planning on hard wiring a radar detector not sure if anyone has done it on a 2022 yet or not. Got a few options: 1) mirror tap, but the installer warned me that other fca vehicles have an issue where mirror taping cause a circuit to stay energized and the detector drains the...