Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. P

Ram boxes are.....plastic now?

Anyone having luck with a long term fix here? Took it to the dealer for several recalls and had them fix mine. Truck was ready yesterday and by the time I picked it up today it was worse than when I brought it in.
  2. P

TOWING TECHNOLOGY GROUP

I am
  3. P

TOWING TECHNOLOGY GROUP

I ordered my 2500 Laramie with the 12” screen and towing tech group without issue. Now that I have it I’m not sure how I lived without it in the past.
  4. P

Let's talk accessories

I tried to order a truxedo prox15 from tonneaucovered for my 2500 mega cab with the rambox and he was convinced they’re different; even though everything I know says otherwise. I even called truxedo and they advised not buying a 2018 version, but should have the 2019 version out very soon. Not...
  5. P

Window sticker

Thanks! I have the window sticker so I’m hoping it’s truly on a train to Texas
  6. P

Window sticker

Does your truck have to be built in order for the window sticker to show?
  7. P

Let's talk accessories

Depending on what you are looking for, Truxedo makes a great cover and you purchase them for the rambox configuration
  8. P

TOWING TECHNOLOGY GROUP

I believe it’s wireless but can not confirm
  9. P

TOWING TECHNOLOGY GROUP

Hey Gondul, I found the below online when I was ordering "The new Heavy Duty also comes with a lot of gadgets that help when towing or off-roading: a new 360-degree surround-view camera with trailer reverse guidance view provides a single display-screen view of both sides of a trailer to...
  10. P

2019 HD Incentives

When will the incentives on 2019 HDs be released? Specifically the 2500s?
  11. P

Price negotiated from MSRP

What a coincidence. I’m currently working with Meador.... not the same sales guy but I will reach out to him if the numbers don’t come back where we need them. I appreciate everyone’s input and advice. This is my first Ram purchase and the support here’s been phenomenal. Thanks again.
  12. P

I’d definitely be interested in which dealership can get close. I’ve spoke to a few others at this time and one said they are willing to lose $3,000 on it as they are ordering as boatload of them currently. Still not sure on a price yet, but I’m having them run a few builds right now to see...
  13. P

I’m sure it’s just the sales talk, but he assured me that at their cost they would lose $2,100 selling me the truck at this price. If this is really the best price around....now I just have to determine how to get it back to Texas as I don’t want to drive it 24hours back to DFW...and what the...
  14. P

I received the attached quote from Dennis Dillon. The only issue is I am in Texas and they do not ship... the other concern I have is no other dealerships can get anywhere close to the $65k Dennis is asking...and some are even warning me that this dealership uses the bait and switch technique...