Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. PMHQ

PWs Using Method Wheels with Beadgrip Technology (Method 701, 702, 703, 704 etc)

Hey guys, I am stocking up on parts to be ready for my 22 whenever it gets here and I just bought some Method 704s from CJC a few weeks ago...Does anyone in the PW forum here utilize them, and how do you like them? I was curious as to how much you aired down with these with success (or...
  2. PMHQ

Can you update the front of the website?

The front of the website has 3 year old vehicle reveals! Can you put up things having to do with the 2022s? No one cares too much about the 19s any more as they can look anywhere for that... I really enjoy the FORUM and when you show the latest and greatest! Thank you!
  3. PMHQ

New to this HD Site

I currently have a 2019 1500 Limited, and I ordered on Tuesday, a 2022 2500 Power Wagon. The Ram website doesn't give the opportunity, I had to go to the dealership. They just got the ability to order the 2022s on Monday. I live between Nor Cal and also near Virginia City, Nevada. I will be...
  4. PMHQ

I just ordered a 2022 Ram Power Wagon

My dealer told me that they have the capacity to order the 2022 now, even though you cannot tell by the RAM website. I was told that the only thing to change was that the UConnect system is upgraded to be fully wireless and now uses TOM TOM for the navigation system which I was told that it is...