Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. PMHQ

White Knuckle Slider Help

They are the Method 704s from CJC... I think 17x9 wheel with a +18 Offset....You can call CJC to find out.
  2. PMHQ

White Knuckle Slider Help

Sorry it took so long...I have been in 3 states in the last few weeks...Hope this helps!
  3. PMHQ

AlfaOBD

Where do you find that? I cannot see it anywhere?! I have a 2022 Power Wagon...Only thing I saw was the ability to add tenths of a mile on the speedometer....Thanks in advance.
  4. PMHQ

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

Just Sayin'!
  5. PMHQ

AlfaOBD

I had already set the numbers before you told me your method...Now I have an accurate number I can dial it in, but if I would have seen your post before I changed everything, I would have done it the way you suggested. I appreciate all of you guys help!
  6. PMHQ

AlfaOBD

Now I need to figure out the Math ----I am going 66mph and the speedo says 70----So I need to figure out how much to add or take away from the original number---which is about 6% I think....Now do I add 6% to the 2933MM or Take it away from 2933MM??
  7. PMHQ

AlfaOBD

I got the measurement of the tire 36.77 inches and converted the circumference to MM....That was my baseline 2933MM. I may need to adjust again---We shall see!
  8. PMHQ

Tire Size Calibration, Shift Points and Tire Pressure Adjust(warnings/setpoints)

I gotta say, I just got done with using AlphaOBD, and it was pretty easy.... I adjusted My TPMS to 35 and adjusted for 37s....I like that it goes down to the Millimeter instead of .25in like the Procal, but I am OCD.....I have a Procal coming for my 2022, that I will never use---I bought...
  9. PMHQ

AlfaOBD

I just got done adjusting my TPMS which was super easy! I am excited about that! I also did the tire size which was a bit frustrating and I had to go through it a couple of times.... The ABS and BRAKE lights kept blinking even though I went through the instructions a couple of times....Well...
  10. PMHQ

OEM factory rock sliders

I go between NorCal and Lyon County Nevada (I live between the 2) I do go visit my best friend in Williams AZ on occasion...I will be getting some White Knuckle Sliders shipped in a couple weeks to have installed and will sell you the factory ones... 600 if you come get them (or add the cost of...
  11. PMHQ

AlfaOBD

A quick question about tire size... Do any of you Run 37x12.50r17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on a Power Wagon? I was looking for the MM number for that tire (36.77in in actual height) The tires will be inflated to 45psi front and 40psi rear...Just looking for a close number for at least a baseline...
  12. PMHQ

Speedo Recal Suggestions

For those of you that use AlphaOBD AlfaOBD on a 2022 Truck....(Or 2021 even) Will it work if I follow this? This guy makes it look pretty easy, but he has an older truck and I am not sure if my AlphaOBD AlfaOBD will give me the option for a 2022....Which one will I use if it doesn't offer...
  13. PMHQ

Adjust my tpms ?

Thank you! I will try this out! I can figure this out easiest...I think that I will document every step I make so that I can pass it on someday to someone else...If its the same as this one, I will save it too...Thank you! Now Adjust the TPMS after this and I will be Good to go!
  14. PMHQ

Adjust my tpms ?

I am completely at a loss with AlphaOBD, Im not a technical guy and I have poor eyesight which is very frustrating...I have a 22 Power Wagon and simply want TPMS and Tire Size adjusted...I do have the Cable, App and MX+ Module....Finding out I do not need the PIN now, so does that mean I will...
  15. PMHQ

Speedo Recal Suggestions

Well, that just makes it even easier! Thanks for the input!
  16. PMHQ

Speedo Recal Suggestions

OK---Found out my truck will be here in 3 to 7 days at the dealer...Nice! I did buy the AlphaOBD AlfaOBD App, The necessary cables and the MX+ Module so that I can adjust the things I need (Tire Size/TPMS)...So all I need is to get the 4 digit PIN when I pick up my truck, am I correct? I...
  17. PMHQ

Speedo Recal Suggestions

I thought about it...Just scared because I hear you can really Fk up your truck...I don't know what I need either to get it to work...I have a Mac computer and an Android phone...Also is there wiring to do/harnesses etc? The menu looked complicated to me from what I saw....I am not extremely...
  18. PMHQ

Speedo Recal Suggestions

What size tires are you running? I was reading on the website that they can only go to 35in tires? Is that true for the 2022s also?
  19. PMHQ

Speedo Recal Suggestions

I talked to CJC yesterday and they won't have the ProCal in until Late December or early January...I asked him if I run 37s will it mess up anything or change shift points etc...He said that these transmissions work on pressure/computer and the truck will have no issue with gear changes and it...
  20. PMHQ

I just ordered a 2022 Ram Power Wagon

I'd love to see pics on how the pipe was ran...out of curiosity...I know if you dump the exhaust under a vehicle it gets a little "boomy" because of the reverberation....My 67 Chenille was super loud when I put the exhaust dumped after the rear axle.....Same with my old pickup....I will not be...