Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. P

2021 Cumins Crankcase Pressure Sensor

I need instructions on how to disconnect the crankcase pressure sensor wire harness connector. I need to replace the CCV filter.
  2. P

2021 RAM 2500 Diesel Shock Torque Specs

I need the front and rear torque specs for the shocks on a 2021 RAM 2500 with the Cummins 6.7. I ordered the USB tech manual from Tech Authority for a 2020 and they sent me a plastic card about the size of a business card - not sure what to plug it into. Anyway, if someone has the specs for my...
  3. P

Removing Front Splash Shield (inner wheel well liner)

I need the Service Manual page for removing the front splash shield on my 2021 ram 2500. Since the Tech Authority does not have the Service Information CD available for the 2021 Rams yet, the 2020 page will probably work (I do not want to purchase the 2020 Tech Authority CD when my truck is a...
  4. P

TTPMS Display

I finally got the TPMS sensors installed in my trailer tires. The paring went as described in the manual. Since I needed to add air to the tires i returned the next day with my air compressor, backed up to the trailer, aded air and plugged in the trailer cable to see how accurate the sensors...
  5. P

Trailer Sway with Firestone Transforce AT

Has anyone experienced excessive trailer sway with Firestone Transforce AT tires? Tow Vehicle - 2021 Ram 2500 4WD Crew Cab with Long Box and Cummins Hitch - Reese Straight Line Weight Distribution (good sway control) Trailer - 30’ Airstream (~ 9000 lb) This is exactly the same setup I had...
  6. P

Choosing Trailer Size for Integrated Trailer Brake

I’m interested in peoples thoughts on choosing the light or heavy setting for the trailer brake. The manual suggest light for under 10,000 and heavy for over 10,000. I tow an Airstream rated at 9700 (empty) with electric brakes. Currently, I am using the light setting with a gain of 8.5 - 9...
  7. P

2021 Ram 2500 Laramie

This is my 4th Laramie in the last 20 years. My previous generations were a 2008, a 2011 and a 2016. All were Cummins 2500,s. Two were silver and two were are granite crystal. The previous years were purchased off the lot and accessorized. My new truck was ordered and the only accessories added...
  8. P

Missing Blind Spot Monitoring

I just took delivery of a 2021 Ram 2500. I ordered the truck with Laramie Equipment Level 2, the Safety Group and the Towing Technology Group. Blind Spot Monitoring with Cross Path Detection was part of each of these packages. The truck that was delivered had Laramie Equipment Group B, Safety...