Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. RAM_Dad

Preferred RV Dealers

Looking to potentially upgrade to a different trailer, considering Grand Design and other quality brands. I’ve had good luck with my current Forest River Flagstaff. What dealers have you all had good luck with regarding service and pricing?
  2. RAM_Dad

Dash Cam Recommendations

Anyone running a dash cam that they like? Looking to pick a couple up for my wife’s car and my new truck when it arrives. So many options, I’m sure most would be OK. Just looking for folks with experience using them and pros/cons of whatever model you have.
  3. RAM_Dad

Anyone smokin some meats?

Miscalculated cooking time, took 16 hours so didn't get to enjoy today. Anyone else smoking some tasty treats this weekend? #meatcandy
  4. RAM_Dad

Recall on some '12-'21 3500 and 4500/5500 Chassis Cab

Looks like manuals had incorrect torque specs for wheel lugs leading to potentially over tightening and damaging the wheel studs. https://www.localsyr.com/news/national/fiat-chrysler-recalling-big-ram-trucks-wheels-could-fall-off/