Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

Looking for quieter injectors for V6 Durango

Wife's 2015 Durango with 105k miles is making a ticking/tapping noise. I thought it was lifters so I brought it back to the used car dealership (bought it a few months ago right at 100k miles) and when I came back to pick it up they said it was the injectors, which I called b.s. They said they...
  2. S

Does this truck make phantom exhaust sounds?

2021 6.4 hemi, I've had it a few weeks now. When I drive without the radio on I find myself at many points of my drive thinking there is someone hiding in my blind spot. When I try, I can't totally put a finger on what is fooling my senses, but I think I am getting a hint every once in a while...
  3. S

Any DIY color-match bed liner?

I want a bed liner, I suppose what would normally be a spray-in compound, but something I can roll-on with a paint roller. It's for a bed cover I'm making and I would like it to match the truck paint color as close as possible. Anything like that exist? I've found color match bed liner but it...
  4. S

How much weight can bed rails support?

2021 ram 2500 6.4ft bed If you had a heavy toolbox or a ladder rack or camper or in my case a really heavy homemade bed cover... how much weight is safe to load onto the rails?
  5. S

How hard is it to steal my tailgate?

I just got a 2021 Ram 2500 tradesman and I live in Houston TX where stealing tailgates is as popular as football. I'm fabricating a bed cover for it that will be as close to "impenetrable" as a bed cover can get. The idea is that if you want my tailgate or whatever is in my bed your only options...