Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. O

Oil Leak

My 2019 3500 SO CTD started leaking a few weeks ago, took it in to get oil changed anyway and the dealer numbnuts said he couldn't see a leak. I'm trading as soon as my new order comes in, but she's still leaking pretty bad, so I took it back last week, same 2 guys look at it and have no clue...
  2. O

First tow

Well, the Mrs and I took the RV down to Sarasota for a long weekend. Only about 130 miles or so each way. We have a 32' travel trailer, weighing in at probably 7200lbs or so. My God, it was a pleasure. Absolutely a joy to pull with the new truck. Coming from an F150, it really drove home how...
  3. O

Let's talk accessories

So... When you finally get your truck, what are you adding? I'm torn between bakflip mx4 or revolver x4 Will get some good floor mats. Maybe some ramps so we can take the golf cart on camping trips.