Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. O

2023 Cummins CAI P0402

Just put the S&B with dry filter on my truck, only 50 or so miles so far, but no codes. I was getting regens every 200 miles or so, read that some have seen regen frequency reduce with S&B, so I am giving it a shot. Probably will have my first regen soon (benefit of the doubt is that most of the...
  2. O

Deciding between gas and diesel

I think the Hemi would work for you... a couple of other factors... - How long will you keep it? Used market for a higher mileage diesel is much better than higher mileage gasser. I personally think the up front cost is usually recoverable on the back end, almost no matter how long you keep it...
  3. O

2023 Frequent Regen - P2459

How often are you going into regen? My truck is in the shop now, was doing a regen every 80-100 miles, got a CEL once for maybe 5 minutes, then it went away. Last week, I was poking around on here and saw people talking about the air filters in these things. My regens started shortly after I...
  4. O

Android Auto Can't Have Phone Conversation

I have had issues with mine off and on, very similar to this... What other bluetooth devices do you have? I ultimately fixed mine by unpairing my smart watch and truck, setting up the truck first, then setting up the watch... I also don't talk on my watch, so I didn't give the watch permissions...
  5. O

Swap OEM Gooseneck Hitch for B&W Turnover Ball

Love my B&W hitch, but Gen-Y now makes a 5" offset ball that works with the factory puck system. If it was out when I did mine, or if I had known about it, I would have gone that route and saved myself time and money from swapping out to the B&W. Just another option for someone who may be...
  6. O

Anyone using the Stealth module?

I had one on my truck, maybe some minor gains, but nothing that blew me away. The reason I removed is because I was towing my fiver with it and when accelerating on the highway, I would get an emissions system error and would lose power for ~3 seconds before it would kick back in, would lose a...
  7. O

2023 Laramie Mega Cab w/ Hemi vs. Diesel?

My opinion, and take it for what it's worth, the diesel will get the dollars back out of it at resale. The gasser wont. I had a 2019 with 43,000 miles, got $4100 less than I paid on trade. Probably could have gotten even money in a private sale. Of course that is in today's crazy market, but...
  8. O

Reese Goose Box Clearance for CCSB?

Mostly just bumping this post. I did the B&W install last weekend. Everything noted above is absolutely correct. If you're doing this work, keep the following in mind. - Bring your big boy pants. The factory bolts are insanely tight. I didn't notice any locktite on mine, but I was honestly...
  9. O

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Picked her up today, it is shockingly more of an upgrade from my 2019 than I expected. So quiet and a better ride. Loving the upgrade so far. Took a while to get it all done, so I haven't had a chance to tinker with anything, but hang in there everyone who is waiting.
  10. O

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

My truck has finally arrived at the dealer! 2/18 order. Is there a standard issue dealership camera that is super low-resolution, or do they all individually buy them? Got some very blurry photos at poor angles, but it's still a beauty! Hoping to pick her up tomorrow afternoon.
  11. O

Correct. Arrived in Orlando at the storage lot on 6/28. Up until a couple of minutes ago, not peep from the dealer, but it's sitting there waiting to catch a ride to their lot. I am actually closer to my truck now than I am to the dealership. Dealer says... "it's scheduled to get to the...
  12. O

@brv10 hate to bother you, but if you get a chance, can you get some rail info for me? Dealer has been crickets. Shipped on 6/20. 3C63R3ML6NG286598 Appreciate all the support you give everyone here.
  13. O

Let’s see your Hydro Blue 4.5 Gens!

Looks great, I have a Blue Streak 2019 and wanted Hydro when I ordered my 22, but it wasn't available with NE. Could have gotten it with sport package, but not NE for some reason. I went with Patriot Blue and like that look as well, but this one is eye catching.
  14. O

I am still waiting... ordered 2/18, I have shipped and have an estimated delivery of 7/15. Hoping for a little sooner, but I'll take it if that is where it lands.
  15. O

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Line 1216, window sticker finally popped up.
  16. O

Finally Built! Started production 5/23, built 5/31 so they say, didn't show up as built until this afternoon. No window sticker yet. Prior to status change, estimated delivery was 7/3.
  17. O

In production since 5/23... I really expected to get to "built" by today. Oh well, the wait continues... My estimated delivery slid from 7/1 to 7/3 sometime over the weekend, just noticed it today.
  18. O

Finally showed up around 9:15 this morning! A pleasant surprise that it has the wireless charging pad. I don't really use it in my 2019, but it was a little hard to swallow the new truck not having a feature that the old truck has. Everything else looks in order. Now on to the wait for the...
  19. O

Ok, when does equipment list usually show up? Per the tracker, I went to E status on 5/23, kind of thought I'd see my EL by now.