Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Crusty old shellback

Thuren leveling kit and alignment specs

It can be found on CJC offroads site. Basically 0 toe or a little negative, no positive. Castor around 4 degrees.
  2. Crusty old shellback

Ken’s 2500 Rebel

Welcome. Nice looking truck and you got a great deal.
  3. Crusty old shellback

Chris's 2020 2500 6.4 Hemi

Woke it up? Or made it louder? About the only thing that will wake it up by adding a different air filter and exhaust is to retune the engine to use them. But I think the factory one is just as good. Unless you can show actual real world dyno results that say otherwise. Not trying to bust on...
  4. Crusty old shellback

Chris's 2020 2500 6.4 Hemi

Looks good and welcome. But you probably wasted your money on the CAI. The 6.4 has a CAI from the factory and will flow more air than the motor can handle.
  5. Crusty old shellback

New Member From CA

Congrats on the new truck. Maybe try carvana or some place similar to sell the old one. I sold a car to carvana. Easy and fast and got a fair price for it. Plus they came to the house and picked it up.
  6. Crusty old shellback

Welcome
  7. Crusty old shellback

Pulled the trigger, love the truck!

Welcome. Good looking truck and color. ;)
  8. Crusty old shellback

New here - Old dude in the desert

Welcome. Mach 9 at 30K feet. Rocket scientist? Or Astronaut? Only other choice woukd be SR 71 pilot.
  9. Crusty old shellback

Tires.

I've run 35" BFG KO2s on my Power Wagon with no issues. Never got them in the snow though. Have run them on a lot of other rigs as well. Kind of my go-to tire. Have Toyo open country RTs in 37 on my 1500. Run great in the sand dunes. A little noisy on the road. Currently running 35" MT Baja Boss...
  10. Crusty old shellback

New Dude

Welcome. Nice looking truck.
  11. Crusty old shellback

Newest newbie

Welcome and congrats on the new ride.
  12. Crusty old shellback

Tire repair question

Take it to a tire shop that repairs them for free. They will remove the tire from the rim and patch it from the inside. That's the best way to repair it.
  13. Crusty old shellback

Pros / Cons of Certain Features (Custom Order vs Dealer Inventory)

Black bumpers are powdercoated. No issues on mine after almost 3 years. Sits out in the sun all day. Hit a few things that dented the bumper and took off a little paint. But the rest is solid. I'm all for supporting local. But I'm more fir getting exactly what I want when it's a major purchase...
  14. Crusty old shellback

87 octane vs 89 octane, fuel economy differences

Man I envy you guys with the high MPGs. I'm lucky if I get into 14 MPG. Usually more like 12.5 to 13.3. Crusing 75 to 80 with the cruise control.
  15. Crusty old shellback

37 Micky Thompson bajas

I've been running 35 MT Baja Boss on my stock PW for 30K miles with no issues. I have the stock beadlock capable rims.
  16. Crusty old shellback

Hello! New PW in Penna.!

Welcome and nice ride.
  17. Crusty old shellback

Wildpeak AT4 tires- 2022 Ram 2500

Find the wild peak inflation tables and use that as a starting point for tire pressure. Yours seems way too high,which could account for the bouncyness. Granted you are running 20 inch rims so it may be right as you do not have much of a sidewall. But I'd check it to make sure. On my 35 inch...
  18. Crusty old shellback

Your gun is poop

Did a little shooting yesterday, hence the mud on the tires. Cleaning day today. Collected our brass so we can start reloading soon.
  19. Crusty old shellback

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Got a little mud on the tires. :cool:
  20. Crusty old shellback

Crusty's 75th Annv PW #1590 build/mods adventure

Spent the day digging out of the snow from the "Blizzard " that hit the Serrias. Truck was under several feet of snow. And had a 4 foot drift on each side. Used the tractor to clear the snow and also clear the drive down to the road.