Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

Aftermarket "OEM Style" digital rear view mirror

When I saw the first digital rear view mirror in the newer trucks, I wanted that option for my 2019 tradesman. from what I could find, the OEM 2022 mirror is ~$650 and the camera is ~$600, I could not find the actual parts for the trailer integration. After searching for a while I found this...
  2. S

how does it see me! (front sensors for rear only option)

I have a tradesman with rear parking sensors only. I added aftermarket LED fog lights using all OEM components with no sensor positions. The strange thing is, in reverse if you get the nose of the truck close to something (turning while backing) it still detects the front potential impact. What...
  3. S

Adding Rear mounted CC fuel tank, sort of...

So I have been searching for a while and cannot find much information on this, basically using the CC rear mounted tank circuits to control my auxiliary tank transfer into the truck. Why? you can enable the dual tank option in Alfaobd and get a "factory" fuel gauge in dash. let the truck auto...
  4. S

6.7L starter rebuild kits?

I am suspecting that my starter is beginning to fail, I get a few times where it will click but not start. I know the 5.9L guys have contactor rebuilds but has anyone seen one for a 6.7L? I currently have the CUMMINS 5442263 starter-motor. Seems strange to have a 60k truck with a bad starter.