Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OfficerDirtySanchez

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm new to group and just ordered March 20 2023 and shows scheduled April 6. Appears from reading conversations I give you the info for the spreadsheet or do I add myself. Also, how to access the spreadsheet? Thanks !! Duane
    Reactions: SalMeatballs
    SalMeatballs
    SalMeatballs
    According to the spreadsheet there are 3 of us that shipped yesterday. dmhines joins the two of us.
    On the spread sheet, the engine section on my order was left blank. It was ordered with the Cummins HO, on 10/29. Thanks in advance for the addition of this info to the spread sheet, John
    Just curious on the waiting room spreadsheet, what does the 'pink' fill mean?
    Reactions: gpattikjr
    OfficerDirtySanchez
    OfficerDirtySanchez
    It was originally intended to draw attention to trucks in the build process. But it doesn't seem to be working the way I'd hoped.
    Hi Officer: Here are my updates from today for the 2022 crowdsource tracker:
    Line- 1497

Username- gsjr07@gmail.com

Order Date- 2022-05-19

Sequence #- NG354853

Est. Ship Date- 2023-02-03

Latest Status- KZM – 2023-02-03

One step closer!
    OfficerDirtySanchez
    OfficerDirtySanchez
    Hey @gsjr07 thanks for the updates! I assume the estimated ship date and latest status should be January rather than February? If so- I've got your info updated on the sheet.
    Redfour5
    Redfour5
    I sure hope you got a price guarantee... They have gone up 10K since you ordered yours...
    ODS,

I am KZX. Was delivered to the port on 2 July 2022. Arrived today, 13 July 2022 at Mark Dodge. I am Line 1333 under the alias 903Based. Thank you for your time.....

Attachments

• IMG-5234.jpg
      IMG-5234.jpg
      588.2 KB · Views: 22
    OfficerDirtySanchez
    OfficerDirtySanchez
    Just saw this. Congrats on the truck! Hope you've been enjoying it. Thanks for the update.
    Don't think shipping date is actually correct. Regardless, confirmed with MD that it is on a rail and inbound. Estimated time to dealer was anywhere from 2-3 weeks from shipping date. Also, my order processed on the 15th and not the 16th for the spreadsheet. Hopefully I can get my truck by the end of this month or early July.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-15 194717.png
      Screenshot 2022-06-15 194717.png
      401.1 KB · Views: 23
    Hello. Just added mine to the list. Vin 3C63R3PL0NG316187. Ordered 4/8/22. Hoping to have better luck than the last time. I ordered a '21 last June that was never built. This '22 is the 5th truck I've ordered since 2015...fingers crossed.
    Thanks
    Line 1401 went to what I would believe is D1 status based on the new tracker today 5/23/22

Attachments

• 1062A0E2-A5E3-4FD6-9A98-AF4ADDD13361.png
      1062A0E2-A5E3-4FD6-9A98-AF4ADDD13361.png
      777.5 KB · Views: 13
    I'm on line 1119 ordered on 01/29/2022 on the sheet. and I did order Blind Spot Monitoring and a Sunroof. Was wondering why my order is different and there is a ? mark next to the D1?
    Thanks for doing this for us this is a long wait and cant put my finger on why mine isn't being built but I know I'm not alone .
    OfficerDirtySanchez
    OfficerDirtySanchez
    Hey just saw this. I put a question mark when I'm not sure of the order status. Looks like you were built a couple days ago. Any word on if the truck has shipped yet?
    Requested updates/corrections: User cantw82roam entry: Sequence # should be NG269125 (to match VIN), Wheels should be "DRW", Blind Spot monitoring "Yes", Sunroof "No". Thanks in advance.
    1 of 1
    A1128 cantw82roam

NG270125
    H
    Hawk@69
    NG270148 has the wrong order date, should be 2/09/2022. This is a sold D order, no change in three months. Hawk@69
    C
    corazzinis
    I'm at just over 5 months waiting. I have a feeling it'll be 6-8 months for me and for many others.
    S
    SeaBee-1
    Curious how you got updates/corrections done? I asked for a change to my build order within one week after ordering, and got shot down, as it went D-1 in eleven days.
    Not sure how to get my build sheet or window sticker but I've checked every link I could find and they all say not available. I've even asked the dealer and all they gave me was the order form. I see so many truck on your spreadsheet they have them both. Any advice? Maybe just more patience? This is the Vin again. 3c63rrjl9ng230811. Thank you
    OfficerDirtySanchez
    OfficerDirtySanchez
    Hey @corazzinis your equipment listing will show up once the truck starts to be built. And your window sticker will show up a couple days later after it is 100% complete and ready to ship. It looks like I heard your estimated build date is 5/14 so I'd expect to start seeing those assets populate around that time.
    Hello. So my order says estimate ship date is Monday 3/14. Was hoping to get a build today but haven't gotten an email from RAM with build sheet. Will you update that before I may get email from RAM or do I notify you when I get email? Not sure how this thing works. I appreciate your time and efforts and help. 3C6UR5DJ9NG245722
    P
    P.A.
    Thank you! Do you happen to know how long after EL that the sticker is available?
    OfficerDirtySanchez
    OfficerDirtySanchez
    2 days is pretty common. I'd expect yours to show up tomorrow or Friday. But if it's not until a few days later I wouldn't worry too much.
    P
    P.A.
    Awesome! Thanks so much!:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…