Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OfficerDirtySanchez

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My truck was delivered today. I’ll see if I can get any of the other dates to you. Thanks for your time!
    For my RAM order. 3C6UR5DJ7NG216218. Info for you spreadsheet (which is a great resource by the way).

Ordered 12/3
    VIN on 12/9
    D1 on 12/14
    Estimated build date given as 1/6
    In "Paint" on 1/6
    In "Shipping" on 1/7
    ETA to dealer was given as 1/28-2/4
    No blind spot monitoring or sunroof.

Thanks again for maintaining this information.
    Smo-686 on the spreadsheet. Would you update BSM and Sunroof as both YES. Ram chat indicates still in D status as of today. Thanks !
    Finally took delivery Dec 9th. Ordered it on 7/31/21. I've always been a ford guy but I have to say, very impressed with my new 2500.
    R
    RAM Stag
    That's a hell of a coincidence - I got my 2016 2500 Big Horn Dec. 9th too. Traded a 2034 F-150 lariat, 3.5L EcoBoost. Was a great truck but starting getting miles on her, so traded up to a 3/4 to truck for towing my 30' camper. Love the RAM, but haven't towed the camper with her yet. Expecting to be a great tow rig.
    R
    RAM Stag
    That was a 2013 F-150 - Back To The Future!
    Thanks for updating everyone’s orders. Mine is a 2022 2500 Crew Cab Big Horn SRW w/ 6.7 Cummins. Patriot Blue Sport Package w/ level B group, Alpine, Bed prep, no sunroof, and LED group. Just received D1 status today.
    OfficerDirtySanchez is there anyway you can find out anymore about the status of my build. Line 18 on your data sheet. Thanks Dmiser
    D
    Dmiser
    Dealer doesn't seem to know very much. ordered May 11th
    How do I find the list again that shows updates on the trucks being built. I entered my vin # last night. But it doesn't show anything.
    Just added order for 10/5 Rockman

3500 SRW limited
    Sunroof
    Trailer tire tpms
    High output
    Air suspension
    Snow chief package
    Bright white
    Level 1
    Ramboxes
    Not sure if your spreadsheet is automated, but here is the build sheet I received from the dealer. Mine is now in D1 status.

Thanks

Chris

Attachments

• JohnsonOrderSummary.pdf
      11.1 KB · Views: 30
    Hi, I wanted to update info for my build:

User: Roaming Investors (Row 177)
    My 2022 3500 Limited build has pretty much everything except snow plow pkg and upfitter.

Limited Level 1 Equipment Group (I think this includes Blind Spot?)
    Sunroof
    4.10 axle
    Night Edition
    30K hitch
    Trailer Surround, with tow-mode Camera (wired)
    Rear Air Suspension
    Tire Pressure Monitoring

Sandi Order

Thanks,
    Danny
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…