Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RamCares
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 2022 ram 2500 auto regen every 250 miles or so. Burning through expensive diesel and molar def like it’s water. No cel. This can’t be normal. Had 3 other ram diesels this never happened. What should I do?
    I have a 2014 Ram 3500 that had the old drag link “welded” recall. What is my best route to have the new ”replacement” recall done on my truck?
    Hello I hope you can help me, I have a Ram Laramie 3500 High Output year 2022, I have a year with my truck, and it's doing regen almost every day, I have 9,450 miles on my truck, I use this truck every day to go to work, about 40 miles back and forth, I noticed a lot of people with this year of ram diesel trucks have the same problem with the regen, can you explain what is going on??
    Reactions: CFE
    RamCares
    RamCares
    Hi,
    Please send us a private message to further discuss your concerns.
    Sylvia
    Ram Cares
    Two days ago my Ram 3500 felt like the tranmission lost the lower gear/s. It had something like 4 wheel drive not recognized? It would shift really hard, engin would Rev up like it was slipping or building pressure and then slowly go. Just the starting off. It has 19,900 miles on it. The dealership said that they won't even be able to look at the truck until August 21st. Found your post about TSB 21-002-23.
    W
    WJJONES
    I have a 2022 3500 diesel with 9857 kilometres on it ( 6125 miles ) and the transmission blew up! Sounds like the snap ring failure. All kinds of lights came on on the dash and no forward motion. Of course it happened on one of the busiest highways in Canada highway 401 ) during rush hour!! Are new transmissions available and are they fixed so no more failures??
    W
    WJJONES
    I have a 2022 3500 diesel with 9857 kilometres on it ( 6125 miles ) and the transmission blew up! Sounds like the snap ring failure. All kinds of lights came on on the dash and no forward motion. Of course it happened on one of the busiest highways in Canada ( ( (highway 401 ) during rush hour!! Are new transmissions available and are they fixed so no more failures
    Brutal_HO
    Brutal_HO
    I got the Grid Heater Relay recall notice back in February of this year. Since then i've gotten a second notice. My dealer says I'm on the waiting list for parts. It's now almost the end of July and I'm still waiting. How much longer do I have to waIt and worry if my truck is going to catch fire a safety recall that says parts are available but my dealer says they are on back order?
    RamCares
    RamCares
    Hello,

Thank you for grabbing our attention on this. We are sorry to hear about your delay on the Grid Heater Relay. Have you checked around other dealers to see if they have the part?

William
    Ram Cares
    sawpdx
    sawpdx
    not yet.
    RamCares
    RamCares
    We recommend checking around other dealers in the area to see if they have the part in stock. Thank you

William
    Ram Cares
    I have a 2022 , 2500 mega with diesel, I am having trouble with the Trailer TPMS losing its settings. It works when I set it up and travel immediately, but then stops working when I return to the truck after over 30 min.
    The target pressure changed and all I got are red lines when driving even after 5 miles. So far not very useful.
    Is there a software update needed? Or hardware ?
    RamCares
    RamCares
    Hey there,

We'd like to hear more about this. Would you mind sending us a direct message?

Callie
    Ram Cares
    Ordered 2022 Big Horn from a dealer. The unit was assigned a VIN#, but seems it is just stagnate in the system. Dealer ordered the truck with Level C Package, but if I go online and do this same build Level C Package is not an option. Can RamCares advise what status my VIN# is at and maybe when I might be able to take delivery? Thanks a Bunch for everything you do!
    Lary0071
    Lary0071
    My window was 10/29-11/12 delivery. That is not happening. I may not see it until after 1/22. You can't even guess at this stuff.
    Scubaz66
    Scubaz66
    Are you part of the RamCare Team? Can you tell me the difference between Level B Package and Level C Package? Thanks
    Lary0071
    Lary0071
    I'm just a dude like you who is sitting here waiting for my nearly month old truck to actually get onto a train that is moving north towards Pittsburgh. Level B is listed on the build site, level C doesn't exist on there right now.
    Hello,

My 2019 RAM radio console has been acting up for over a year now. The console locks up, searches for channels but plays no audio whatsoever. When it is locked up it will not play any audio including phone operation, AM & FM radio, and Sirius radio connections. Zero function.
    Garrison
    freeram
    freeram
    I had the same thing happen on my 19 too, 12''screen.
    Hello Ram Cares,

2020 Ram 2500 and is in the shop for the A/C tsb poor cooling performance and the dealer is reflashing the hvac unit for blend doors not working correctly. Is that correct?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…