Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tire Fill Alerts

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything on the Tire Fill Alerts? Shows to be able to add to an order, but my dealer said it's not available yet? If it's not available yet, then why would it be online to show with an Sales Code. I figured since they are now having to order ANOTHER truck, might as well get another feature that's shows available especially at no cost, might as well add it...

savaytse66

Reaction score
This was listed on my order as well, but I have not seen a place to set it. I took delivery 2 weeks ago. Once I pick it up from the dealer for my AC issues, I'll take a look again and see if I can find the settings somewhere.

savaytse66

Reaction score
This was from the web window sticker lookup link, not the actual sticker. So I'd need to verify.

savaytse66

Reaction score
You should have it then. Can you pull your window sticker?

Replace my vin with yours to see it.

The snippet I posted above was from that link you provided. I should be getting my truck back today, so I will check the hard copy of the sticker that came with the truck. Then again, I'm not sure I remember seeing the actual sticker when I picked it up...I better follow up on that!

Users who are viewing this thread