Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delivery Time Estimates

TheSaltyHam

Reaction score
WELL WELL WELL. Not only did I find out that the back window got busted out and damage on both sides of truck so dealer won’t sell it and is ordering another one today. Will post pics of it soon. UGH!!!View attachment 1055View attachment 1056
That has to be the most heartbreaking thing I have ever seen knowing that you thought you were taking delivery just 30 days from order

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
That has to be the most heartbreaking thing I have ever seen knowing that you thought you were taking delivery just 30 days from order
Well they want me out of this 2019 2500 so bad so I don’t rake up any more miles. They just called again saying they strongly believe they can fix it where I won’t see any difference, but won't reduce price or anything just me take the hit. I explained to them I’m taking the hit on 2500 now you get to take the hit on some too because it could take another 30 days, but I am NOT accepting this one. Order another one!! Tried to tell be that the value of the 2500 could lose another $4-6000 after end of September hits, just told him not my fault, not your fault, file a claim from transport company. He knew what he did and didn’t even say anything after dropping it off!!

FIG426

Reaction score
Ordered May 15. Got a call today that it's off the train waiting for a hauler for the 100 mile ride to the dealer. .. And of course I'm leaving tomorrow and gonna be gone on business for 2 weeks.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Ordered May 15. Got a call today that it's off the train waiting for a hauler for the 100 mile ride to the dealer. .. And of course I'm leaving tomorrow and gonna be gone on business for 2 weeks.
That can sometimes take another week, but it’s the hauler who damaged mine this week. Was in town at the dealership and learned he didn’t raise the top rack before backing up and smashed cab and back window. Ordered another one today.

Ogamiitto

Reaction score
Did you choose some really off wall configuration? Should be built by now, or they just haven’t updated. Call FCA instead of chat to ask.

not really, actually , i think my build is close to yours. except that i went with the Hemi.

2019 3500 Longhorn Megacab. 4X4. Granite crystal exterior color. Black/cattle tan interior
6.4 Hemi V8
8 speed auto trans.
rambox utility group
deployable bedstep
upfitter electronic module
dual alternators 380 amps
sunroof
auto level rear air suspension
safety group
4.10 axel ratio ( please clap)
towing tech group
longhorn level 1
snow chief group

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Hopefully soon then.... If my 3rd one arrives first, then something is WAY wrong!!

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Here we go again. Already in D stage! They are placing the order into immediate build once all parts are gathered from what Ram chat said. Said it’s in the notes already which is good news!!

TheSaltyHam

Reaction score
Checked in on the status today. I've moved a few steps forward since last week.

8/6/19 - Ordered
VIN - 8/8/19
D1- 8/22/19
F - 8/26/19

TheSaltyHam

Reaction score
Ordered this 3rd one 8/21 and is D1 as of today and was told should be built this week.
Due to the transport incident I really hope they can get yours expedited through build because you know there isn't much that can be done about transport. I assume you are somewhat close to a hub or origin though considering your 30 day delivery last time.

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Dealer called his rep, and swapped the truck out for another one that was about to ship out to try and get the last one here quick... So he's doing the exact same thing here, pushed it in line of other orders and as soon as it's built will swap again with another one.. He says he places 2-4 trucks each week so he is always getting something new each week. This one could be under 3 weeks since it's already D1...He knows he agreed on a price to buy the 2019 2500 and the longer I drive it and keep putting miles on it, he could lose more money...

Reaction score
What does your build look like?

3500 Laramie SRW Long Box
6.7L HO
Bucket Seats
Air Ride
Power Boards
Level 2
Bed Utility
Towing Prep
Sport Appearance
Safety
Towing Tech
Uconnect 12.0
3500 laramie crew cab regular box
Ho diesel
5th wheel prep
Bucket seats
Laramie level 2
12 inch unconnect
Towing tech
Sport package
Powrt steps
Moonroof
Clearance lights
Air suspension

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
3500 Longhorn Mega Cab 4x4
Preferred PKG 2HK
Pearl White
Lower Two Tone Paint
Leather Seats
Mountain Brown/Lt Mountain Brown
Bed Step Deployable
Clearance Lamps
Auxillary Switches
Sunroof
CHrome Tow Hooks
Longhorn Level 1
Dual Alternators at 440
5th Wheel/Gooseneck Towing Prep
Trailer Camera Wiring
Safety Group
20" Wheels
Towing Tech Group
Auto Level Rear Airsuspension

TrminalV

Reaction score
Hopefully last update before I take possession...
7/19 - Ordered
7/21 - VIN
7/25 - D1
8/5 to 8/9 - JB
08/11 - Still JB at the body vendor
08/17 - KZ
08/26 - KZT, projected 8/30 arrival at the Denver dealership.

I still can’t pull up a window sticker online though. I thought it would be available as soon as it passed KZ status??

The HOFF

Don't Hassel me
Reaction score
Hopefully last update before I take possession...
7/19 - Ordered
7/21 - VIN
7/25 - D1
8/5 to 8/9 - JB
08/11 - Still JB at the body vendor
08/17 - KZ
08/26 - KZT, projected 8/30 arrival at the Denver dealership.

I still can’t pull up a window sticker online though. I thought it would be available as soon as it passed KZ status??
Can you message me your full Vin. It should be there.

Users who are viewing this thread