Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 tires

jared43758

Reaction score
What kinda tires are the on/off road option tires and how well do they do compared to other firestone regular tires that come on them. Worth the $245 upgrade?

D

Deleted member 80

What kinda tires are the on/off road option tires and how well do they do compared to other firestone regular tires that come on them. Worth the $245 upgrade?
Save your money and buy real tires after you get the truck. The OEM Firestones, whether highway or AT, are garbage. As are the OEM Nexens on the duallies.

Zrojas

Reaction score
Save your money and buy real tires after you get the truck. The OEM Firestones, whether highway or AT, are garbage. As are the OEM Nexens on the duallies.

They are Firestone Transforce AT tires. Better ride than the Transforce HT tires I had on my 2016, but I'm not taking the ATs anywhere I would need an actual all terrain or keeping them through the winter.

hutchman

Staff member
Reaction score
I agree with the posts above. I just got home after an afternoon trip into the woods. We were on some logging roads that had 2 1/2 inch sharp gravel. I would not have even tried that stuff on the factory originals....
I would still be up there changing tires. I learned this the hard way a few years ago.....

Users who are viewing this thread