Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stock Fuel tank

jakalafus

Reaction score
My build sheet says added 5 gallons fuel capacity. Anyone know what the 2019 3500 stock will hold? 33 or 38?

arwright

Reaction score
My build sheet says added 5 gallons fuel capacity. Anyone know what the 2019 3500 stock will hold? 33 or 38?

I believe it is 33. The 5.5 gallons of fuel is what is included from the factory to have enough fuel to drive it small distances (on to the train, off the train on to the truck, etc) during the transport/delivery process.

D

Deleted member 80

What can you tell us about the install? Easy?
Pretty straightforward. A bit easier on a dually, as there is more room to reach in and unmake/make the connections. There are some youtube videos out there.

switz

Reaction score
I bought the Titan Fuel Tracker (because Ram doesn't allow one to change the value of the fuel tank) and so far, it is totally useless as the software doesn't work with many cel phones. The company doing the software told me they are working on it and I was told it would be fixed several weeks ago. Lot's of silence since then. I have a Google phone and it won't pair with the unit.

Users who are viewing this thread