Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VEHICLE TRACKING

cummins2020

Reaction score
Does any one know how to track your Ram Truck on the assembly line once you have its assigned VIN# ??? Any and all info would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank You!!!!!!!!!!

orlando bull

Reaction score
There's an old "delivery time estimates" thread floating around where you can see a bunch of people (myself included) agonizing over the daily reports.

Basically, there isn't an easy way, there are 3 somewhat painful options though...

- Call RAM customer service, have your VIN/VON, Phone number, Name, address, etc handy, they will ask every time. Ask where it is in the process.

- Do an online chat with ram customer service, same as above

- Call your dealer

Familiarize yourself with the status codes, they will likely say "we have all of the parts to build" or something as vague, follow up with "so, does that mean (D) status?", they will usually respond to that, and you can track it through the process that way. I couldn't do it, but, if you can tune your brain out of it for at least 5-6 weeks, it's for the best. I spent so much time, and in the end, it really didn't do any good, you can't speed things up, you are completely at their mercy.

cummins2020

Reaction score
Thank You Brother!!! You are exactly correct! I am at their mercy! Thank You for your info!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread