Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
how do yo look to see the shipping manifests for boats leaving Mexico? Does anyone know if there are any leaving starting Monday and if so how long do they take to get to FL or the Northeast?

AGar15

Reaction score
Does the dealer have a general timeline for the vehicle to get delivered to them from when it’s delivered to the local rail yard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

West1986

Reaction score
Does anyone have the 2022 2500 revised invoice pricing list??
And how was mark dodge on trade in pricing. Blue book estimated my 2021 limited at estimated 58k+

Last edited:

mdibuckeye

Reaction score
how do yo look to see the shipping manifests for boats leaving Mexico? Does anyone know if there are any leaving starting Monday and if so how long do they take to get to FL or the Northeast?
Shipping manifests don’t post until the trucks are offloaded. Use this link to see the departure schedule for Altamira:

Search RO-RO to see only roll on roll off boats.

Not sure what port you’re heading to, but that port will have an arrival schedule. For instance, here’s Davisville’s:

I see that the Grande Torino, arriving 10/01, is carrying FCA vehicles from Mexico.

OldJeepsNewTrucks

Reaction score
Does the dealer have a general timeline for the vehicle to get delivered to them from when it’s delivered to the local rail yard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It can vary greatly, but it seems that 30 days +/- is about right.

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
Shipping manifests don’t post until the trucks are offloaded. Use this link to see the departure schedule for Altamira:

Search RO-RO to see only roll on roll off boats.

Not sure what port you’re heading to, but that port will have an arrival schedule. For instance, here’s Davisville’s:

I see that the Grande Torino, arriving 10/01, is carrying FCA vehicles from Mexico.
Build sheet has the following listed:
Zone 66-Orlando
Georgia Ship to State Code
Customer Preferred Package 2TH
Customer Preferred Package 21H
Sold Vehicle
Special Scheduling Condition VII

762fmj

Reaction score
Does anyone have the 2022 2500 revised invoice pricing list??
And how was mark dodge on trade in pricing. Blue book estimated my 2021 limited at estimated 58k+
They were very fair on my Jeep. 2017 2 dr Wrangler. Fully loaded Rubicon with 86k miles and an accident on the Carfax.

They offered 27,500. That saves about 2k in taxes so the "value" was 29,500. Sold locally for 29 even to a Ford dealer. They were my best offer for an outright sale. The 500 difference was worth not driving both ways or paying for a hauler for the trade. All the local dealers said if I was trading vs selling outright they could give me more so MD is technically "less", but since I'd then have to buy something here at MSRP or more I took what I could get.

Users who are viewing this thread