Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

kozman23

Reaction score
@OfficerDirtySanchez - Sandi just updated me that my truck's ETA to port is tomorrow 5/17 and they are seeing 2 week times to the dealership from there. Also to help complete my line, my truck has BSM and NO Sunroof. It's a Mark Dodge order and I'm in Dallas, TX.

JLD

Reaction score
@OfficerDirtySanchez - Sandi just updated me that my truck's ETA to port is tomorrow 5/17 and they are seeing 2 week times to the dealership from there. Also to help complete my line, my truck has BSM and NO Sunroof. It's a Mark Dodge order and I'm in Dallas, TX.
Mine too. I'm one of those really lucky ones. If I'm at dealership in 2 weeks that will be 12 weeks from order to delivery. Sorry to those who have the long haul waits. I must have selected all the right boxes at the right time.

Reaction score
mine took right around 12 days to get to MD from the port. 2 weeks ago I picked mine up. (another Dallas buyer lol)
When you pick it up check all the fuses, mine was halfway locked down, and the tire pressure was crazy, had them adjust them all as well before I left.

Tannercox14

Reaction score
Just added my vin orderd is 4 weeks ago still in D1 phase dose anyone know how long it will be in D1 phase and if my parts for my truck are rady

hunterjoe

Reaction score
Just added my vin orderd is 4 weeks ago still in D1 phase dose anyone know how long it will be in D1 phase and if my parts for my truck are rady
D1 means parts are gathered, so yes, they should be ready. And you should have a ship date for D1 so you can check with your dealer.

Tannercox14

Reaction score
They told me today that it takes 7 to 9 weeks to start the build and my dealer has no eta on the truck I called ram as well no eta

IowaPW

Reaction score
As of today when I pulled the sheet:

All 2021 Orders
  • 959 total (including cancelled and crossed off orders)
  • 26 left to be built (non-cancelled or crossed off)
January orders
  • 167 total orders
  • 29 left to be built (17.4%)
February orders
  • 130 total orders
  • 44 left to be built (33.8%)
March orders
  • 87 total orders
  • 57 left to be built (65.5%)
April orders
  • 39 total orders
  • 1 has been built
May orders
  • 4 orders
  • None have been built

Tannercox14

Reaction score
They said there was no change I called they want tell me anything not even ram want tell me anything

QuattroCS

Reaction score
They said there was no change I called they want tell me anything not even ram want tell me anything
Maybe you are still in D,

All 2021 Orders
January orders
  • 167 total orders
February orders
  • 130 total orders
March orders
  • 87 total orders
April orders
  • 39 total orders
  • 1 has been built
May orders
  • 4 orders
  • None have been built
Thank you for the snapshot and these are the orders "we" know about.
Did you mean "All 2022 Orders"?

I reread it, my mistake.

hunterjoe

Reaction score
They told me that I’m in D1 waiting for parts
D1 is 'parts gathered' so if you're waiting for parts I'm guessing you're not actually D1. One of those things is wrong and since you get a ship date at D1 I'm betting you're still D, which is gathering parts.

QuattroCS

Reaction score

All 2021 Orders
January orders
  • 167 total orders
February orders
  • 130 total orders
March orders
  • 87 total orders
April orders
  • 39 total orders
  • 1 has been built
May orders
  • 4 orders
  • None have been built

@Tannercox14 this post from @IowaPW gives you a synopsis of all the orders that "we" are aware of and their status' and rates of completion.

every white line in the spreadsheet.

The worst case is an order from 2021-05-25 that is not yet delivered, and the best case is an order from 2022-03-12 that was delivered 2022-05-09.

we are all at some point and waiting hoping to get through the process.

RHINO69

Reaction score
How long is that state of the order process going to be
If you placed your order just a month ago, be prepared to wait an additional 4 more months (+/-). Some people get lucky and receive their truck in 2-3 months. Most people are waiting 5-9 months, I believe. I ordered a Power Wagon on 1/22/22 and mine has been "scheduled to be built" for almost two months now...

QuattroCS

Reaction score
It is like therapy, we are in solidarity for those that are the most past due, glad to hear those that get their deliveries and wondering where all of the pieces will fall, including our own (I'm currently at the bottom of said list).

There are guys that unfortunately had to refuse the truck and had to wait for a whole other round because of a shipment mishap.

I am happy for the assistance, insight, and support we have in this forum. Thankful that like-minded folks have made a way to get such details and clarity. Imagine everyone else that doesn't know/understand the process and Code language used and what it means.

This is a snapshot of a much larger picture/operation.

Users who are viewing this thread