Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delivery Time Estimates

Daybreak

Reaction score
WOW! Yours was ordered, built, and released by the plan in just 2-weeks and in that same time I can't even get a VIN# assigned. Ugh!

Did you order the Towing Technology Group (AAN)?
Howdy,
I think I am going to try Ram Chat again to see what status code it is in. It seems that was really quick compared to others.

OK, just double checked with Ram Chat.

I am in D1 status. I do not know what happened form this mornings Ram Chat. I even saved it. I am NOT KZ status. It seemed like that was way to quick...

arwright

Reaction score
Can't believe how fast mine has progressed.... hoping it doesn't stall and keeps progressing at this rate.

Ram 3500 Limited Mega Cab 6.7L

4/19 - Ordered
4/22 - VON Issued
4/24 - VIN Issued
4/24 - D1

crzysnake137

Reaction score
For those that have received there trucks, did you receive like 3 emails from chrysler and sirius the day it came in. I think my truck is at the dealer because I received some emails. saying thanks for requesting subscriptions and stuff for sirius.

orlando bull

Reaction score
Well, my truck has been underway for about 15 days and it is now in Florida. Unfortunately, it's as far away in Florida as it can get from my location (might as well be Alabama). At this rate, I am not sure what to expect for a delivery date. I was hoping it would be in Orlando by the end of the weekend (maybe still could happen) and get to the dealer by Tuesday-ish of next week for pickup on Wednesday/Thursday... I'm leaving on Saturday morning for a quick RV trip and sure didn't want to make it pulling my trailer with my F150, but, might have to do one more trip out of this truck.

On the bright side, it still says 4/29 for arrival in Orlando. There is a chance that it can make it.

Also, since it won't be here in time to pick up this weekend, I'll definitely wait until May and hopefully get some incentives from Ram kicking up.

arwright

Reaction score
Just when I thought my order was moving at lightening speed I find out they told me it was in D, not D1. Not sure if that is a huge difference, but backwards is never great.

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
Just when I thought my order was moving at lightening speed I find out they told me it was in D, not D1. Not sure if that is a huge difference, but backwards is never great.

D firm schedule - dealer has allocation and all parts available
D1 gateline schedule - scheduled to be built

Stumblefoot

Reaction score
I have no idea how accurate RAM chat is, but according to the agent I chatted with today, an order can sit in "D" status for up to 30-days before moving to "D1" status. And, from what we've seen from others who have ordered here, the vehicle can sit in "D1" for a few weeks more before being built.

As someone who ordered a 3500 SRW Limited nearly 3-weeks ago, I'm certainly hoping I don't sit in "D" very long.

orlando bull

Reaction score
I have no idea how accurate RAM chat is, but according to the agent I chatted with today, an order can sit in "D" status for up to 30-days before moving to "D1" status. And, from what we've seen from others who have ordered here, the vehicle can sit in "D1" for a few weeks more before being built.

As someone who ordered a 3500 SRW Limited nearly 3-weeks ago, I'm certainly hoping I don't sit in "D" very long.

Here's my timeline, but, seems like they may be speeding up a bit. Just in case this helps anyone though.

Order: 3/2/19
Accepted: 3/4/19
VON: 3/7/19:
C Status: 3/7/19 (chat)
D status: 3/08/19, VIN issued
D1 Status: 3/26 (Dealer), est build date 4/8
JB status - 4/10 (chat)
KZ status - 4/11 (chat) - window sticker
Est arrival to Orlando - 4/29

arwright

Reaction score

Maybe I will get lucky and I will get to piggy back off yours when yours gets built since it sounds like we bought similar trucks.

extreemrn

Reaction score
Just got a call from Dennis Dillon, they're unloading it now. 2500 megacab Laramie black Cummins.
Ordered 3/14

It's going to be a little bit before it's ready as they're doing some wheels, tires, mini lift for me.
Nordic28, yours and mine must have been on the same hauler! Got the call yesterday as well that my truck arrived from Dennis Dillon. 3500 Megacab Laramie black HO Cummins.

crzysnake137

Reaction score
Just got a call from Dennis Dillon, they're unloading it now. 2500 megacab Laramie black Cummins.
Ordered 3/14

It's going to be a little bit before it's ready as they're doing some wheels, tires, mini lift for me.
Damn, same truck I ordered on 2-12-19 and I still don’t have mine :(

jpaeth

Reaction score
Nordic28, yours and mine must have been on the same hauler! Got the call yesterday as well that my truck arrived from Dennis Dillon. 3500 Megacab Laramie black HO Cummins.
Are you any of you guys that have ordered through Dennis Dillon local to the SW Idaho area?

Users who are viewing this thread