Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally got behind the wheel of a 2019 Ram 3500 Cummins

Admin

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score

Yesterday I finally got the chance to spend a few hours with a 2019 3500 Cummins. I know I committed the worst crime and forgot to look at the payload sticker because I was so busy and had a lot going on in a short amount of time. I will try and get the payload number for you guys though.

hutchman

Staff member
Reaction score
If I was still towing heavy, there would be one on the way for me! That being said, I REALLY like the one I ended up with. At this point in my life it is perfect for me.

I believe Ram hit it out of the park with this new truck!

kandiman71874

Reaction score
In your video you mentioned that the dually had 18" wheels.
Where is that option available from as it isnt anything that comes up in the build and price, just 17" ?

Admin

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't happen to have the window sticker or vin and that truck has since been sold but I'll see if I can find another one like it and snag the window sticker to see what triggers the 18-inch wheels on that setup.

oilburnin

Reaction score
Upon zooming in on one of the shots of the side, it looks like the tires are stamped with a LT235/80R17 Meaning 17 inch wheels are on the one in the review

D

Deleted member 80

All the dually pickups are 17". C&C trucks are 19.5".

Admin

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Upon zooming in on one of the shots of the side, it looks like the tires are stamped with a LT235/80R17 Meaning 17 inch wheels are on the one in the review

You're correct I just went through all my photos and looked at they are 17s. Funny thing is I actually downloaded the window sticker to my phone at the time of the review and I swear it said 18s which is where I took the information from. Either way that's totally an error on my part I apologize.

Users who are viewing this thread