Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OEM Mud Flaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
Thanks! They certainly cover more than the token ones that come on the truck...

hutchman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a set of those on my truck you can have. I'm taking them off....hate the look.. I only have tears however and they do say Lithia on them......but they are yours for the asking! The Lithia is removeable.

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
Thanks, but they are bit too bulky looking for my like... maybe it is time for @Admin to create a Buy/Sell/Trade sub forum?

hutchman

Staff member
Reaction score
They keep the mud and rocks off the fenders, but I don't like the looks at all. I would rather deal with chips than the look of the mud flaps. Mine will be off shortly!

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
Something a bit more contoured and less 'flappy' would be nice...

unpaulie

Reaction score
I normally get contoured mud flap and was hesitant to get these. But, the deployable steps attract mud like crazy. BUY/SELL form would be great.

boom3198

Reaction score
So does anyone have a set of these for sale? Might be looking to pick some up...

hutchman

Staff member
Reaction score
These are still on my truck, but they are coming off. Say the word and they are yours....I'll ship them to you.

20190311_153050-X2.jpg

Diesel18

Reaction score
These are still on my truck, but they are coming off. Say the word and they are yours....I'll ship them to you.

20190311_153050-X2.jpg
I’m looking for some mudflaps, what dealer did you purchase your truck from so I can contact them for a pair?

Fishinengineer

Reaction score
Ordered the OEM mud flaps from Athens Dodge in GA. They had good prices and free shipping. There are two separate models depending if you have wheel flares. Also be aware that the washers they send are mild steel, only took about a week for them to start rusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread