Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sightings

hutchman

Staff member
Reaction score
I saw one eastbound on I84 in NE Oregon today. I believe it was a 2500 Tradesman.....White. They are out there.

hutchman

Staff member
Reaction score
I saw a Tradesman dually pulling a gooseneck today on I55 just south of Farmersville, IL. It was Granite Crystal.

Admin

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yesterday on my way to drive an 2019 3500 for the first time I saw a white Tradesman pass me going the other way. It was the first time I had seen a 2019 HD on the street. While I was driving the truck I was driving a lot of people were looking and pointing as well.

bobohio

Reaction score
Yesterday on my way to drive an 2019 3500 for the first time I saw a white Tradesman pass me going the other way. It was the first time I had seen a 2019 HD on the street. While I was driving the truck I was driving a lot of people were looking and pointing as well.
I saw the original 3500 black edition that I ordered from the local dealer coming off the truck today...but I'm still waiting on the other one I had to order from a dealer in Phoenix when my local dealer decided to be an ******* and not give me a good deal....I told him to keep the truck I ordered when it came in...my new one is supposed to be here tomorrow according to Ram...so I'll probably have to wait a week to actually take possesion since it's 3 hours away from me, but it's worth it to get a $7000 better deal!!

smh310

Reaction score
I saw the original 3500 black edition that I ordered from the local dealer coming off the truck today...but I'm still waiting on the other one I had to order from a dealer in Phoenix when my local dealer decided to be an *** and not give me a good deal....I told him to keep the truck I ordered when it came in...my new one is supposed to be here tomorrow according to Ram...so I'll probably have to wait a week to actually take possesion since it's 3 hours away from me, but it's worth it to get a $7000 better deal!!
Is your local dealer in Ohio?

bobohio

Reaction score
Is your local dealer in Ohio?
no...I live in Kingman Arizona...local dealer is here...I used to live in ohio...hence my profile name..bobohio...but ended up buying my truck in phoenix about 160 miles away

hutchman

Staff member
Reaction score
We're heading back home from IL now and saw 2 dually Tradesmans on RT 36, 1 2500 Tradesman in KS, and 1 2500 Tradesman on I80 in NE. I've mostly seen/noticed Tradesman trucks for some reason....

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
We're heading back home from IL now and saw 2 dually Tradesmans on RT 36, 1 2500 Tradesman in KS, and 1 2500 Tradesman on I80 in NE. I've mostly seen/noticed Tradesman trucks for some reason....

At least locally, Tradesman are all that has been on the lot... not sure if that has gotten better recently, but when I was looking two months ago that was all I could find.

Users who are viewing this thread