Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
I'm reviewing my order against a screen shot of my build, and there is 1 code missing from my build (SJE - adaptive steering), but I have 6 codes listed that I don't know what they are. Anyone have any idea or is there a list posted that I missed? I searched but did not find anything. I have these options that I don't know what there are. NAS, 4AK, 4H4, 4NS, 4XV, 573. Any input appreciated!
NAS 50 State Emissions
4AK Schedule D-to-C Tracking
4H4 Special Scheduling Condition Vii
4NS Brakes Plus, Inc
4XV Distribution Tracking
Couldn’t find 573

tcuweimer

Reaction score
Any idea what a special scheduling condition Vii is? Permanent waiting pattern?
What I find online is that someone "with authority" has prioritized production, but with a June 14 order date, I don't think so.

Mbz diesel

Reaction score
Oh dang it what kinda restrictions you talking? I’m already 3 months in and no movement since I got a vin I’m scared I’m going to be 6 months plus but hope dealer honers the price even if it shows up in June. Sucks seeing trucks ordered on October November already being built. And be similar to your own order
I know what you mean. I ordered 10/1, ram chat has no build date. There is no order in how they build these trucks, it’s totally random.

owdiss78

Reaction score
I know what you mean. I ordered 10/1, ram chat has no build date. There is no order in how they build these trucks, it’s totally random.

Now I know what the may June July orders felt like being skipped and watch trucks all around them be built and you have zero movement no answers why. I mean I spent a small fortune to get a new truck I’d like answers. I also got a control number from ram chat about a month ago and still no email or any other communication

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dkwagner

Reaction score
Now I know what the may June July orders felt like being skipped and watch trucks all around them be built and you have zero movement no answers why. I mean I spent a small fortune to get a new truck I’d like answers. I also got a control number from ram chat about a month ago and still no email or any other communication

7 months for me. Very little communication from Ram. It's the same with all manufacturers. It's the times we are in right now. I understand how you feel.

matemike

Reaction score

sconym

Reaction score

May 7 order here and still waiting. Finally in D1 though. Light at the end of the tunnel!

owdiss78

Reaction score
May 7 order here and still waiting. Finally in D1 though. Light at the end of the tunnel!

I’ve enjoyed watching this chart fill out. But damn I hate seeing trucks built after my order makes me disappointed for sure!! But I hope yours is built soon and mine be shortly after

ACEd

Reaction score
That's the problem, stupid me didn't order the trailer camera package so I'm guessing I won't have the plug on my bumper. I definitely want it in my mirror so maybe I can figure out where or how far the wire is ran from the mirror if at all and connect a aftermarket wire to it then run it to the bed and connect a aftermarket camera. I'm sure they will want way to much for the XH7 trailer camera through the dealer. :(
If you have the Safety Pkg or the Digital Rear View Mirror, you probably have the coax FAKRA connector on left of license plate which would support the Tow Mode trailer camera viewed in Rearview Mirror

Ionicbrick

Reaction score
I had a trifold before, I didn't like that it blocked the rear window when Folded all the way up. I've heard good and bad things about this one but I guess I'll see what happens! Liked the rolling aspect overall.
Did you have one from BAK? Any other issues with it? I don’t travel with mine up all the time, just open and close it a lot for access. The 2022 with have the digital mirror, so blocking the window won’t be an issue for me. Plus I tow a lot so I don’t see much out my rear view anyway.

Grizzly Dave

Reaction score
Long bed is what I ordered as well. They’re almost as long as the stealth bomber but they’re super capable and for me the only way to fly! Long bed diesel, the two most important options for me.

That was my first choice as well....then I decided to trade in my daily driver as I work from home most days.....and looking at all the smog stuff and regens and etc on the Diesels, well.... I went with short bed gasser instead. I might tow over the big hill once or twice a year, but will make short trips around town every week.... not to mention saved ten grand....may come a time when I got back to having a town car and can go with a 'real truck' but that time ain't now.

Thebuilderman

Reaction score

I’m not sure but I would bet they build based on zones. There are several states in a zone and it seems somewhat of a centralized destination from Mexico to that zones point of arrival and then they get distributed from there to the various states and dealers. Seems to make sense from an efficiency and money standpoint.

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
That was my first choice as well....then I decided to trade in my daily driver as I work from home most days.....and looking at all the smog stuff and regens and etc on the Diesels, well.... I went with short bed gasser instead. I might tow over the big hill once or twice a year, but will make short trips around town every week.... not to mention saved ten grand....may come a time when I got back to having a town car and can go with a 'real truck' but that time ain't now.
You have a real truck. It’s the real truck that YOU wanted too. That’s what matters. I’m kind of betting that you’re gonna like it more than your existing 2001 truck. I think you maybe just a weee bit happy when you get it.
I drove a work truck for a company I ran the construction division for. It was a 2016 Ram Laramie CCSB with the 6.4. Great truck. I liked it a lot. But I love my 2006 diesel long bed more.
I’m sure the short bed is very practical in a daily driver and will definitely be better for the stupidly tight parking lots that I fight every day.
I carry a lot of lumber and that is typically in 8’ increments. I’ve been driving long beds since 1988. I’m fully addicted to diesels. I tried a gasser in 1997 and although it was a great Ram truck I liked the way the diesel drives more. So I sold it and got another diesel. It’s what I want.

cmh2007

Reaction score
Aaron from Mark Dodge emailed and my truck is in. Heading down to get it this Thursday :). It was a Long wait but worth it, first truck I ordered dealership ordered wrong had to Canceled it. Switch to Mark Dodge where Sandi helped me order this beautiful pearl white Longhorn.
When did you order the second one? I have the same story and i ordered mine through md October 15

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

cmh2007

Reaction score
Yes unless you order a longhorn they seem to be built very fast. I’m at 11 weeks and not one movement since I got vin 3 days after order
Power wagons also seem to be taking a long time for what ever reason

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Those getting trucks delivered to dealerships, it would be interesting to know where you are, or more specifically city and state where your dealer is. Just from the limited info I can glean from this thread, I'm seeing a wide variation in times, rail delivery to dealer delivery. A month or more on some, and a few days on others.
It seems like most of the long train to dealer times are on the east coast and PNW areas.

Users who are viewing this thread