Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by thestuarts

1. thestuarts

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

I had the fuel pump procedure done with BCM changes active. I didn't lose any BCM settings because that module doesn't need to be updated. However, I would let your service advisor know you don't want the BCM updated even if it's out-of-date without discussing it with you first.
  2. thestuarts

AUX pass-thru wiring.

It is ok to cut the harness. Just connect both ends to a bus bar. This will give you run/battery power in the cab, and you will still have run/battery at the back.
  3. thestuarts

AUX pass-thru wiring.

I made a video on the 2019 AUX upfitter system. It shows how to utilize run, battery, and switched power in the cab. The video description also contains a link to a PDF. I cut the looped wires on the gray connector and installed two bus bars so I could connect multiple devices to run/battery...
  4. thestuarts

Hood Vibrating at highway speeds

Did you print TSB 23-029-18 and show the dealership?
  5. thestuarts

High Output (AISIN) vs Standard (68rfe)

I have a 2019 HO/Aisin. I had similar transmission shifting issues until the dealer updated the Transmission Control Module (TCM) with the latest version per TSB 21-020-22.
  6. thestuarts

TSBs

I am posting this for @Thorvald TSB# 18-067-23 TSB description See below Models and years affected: 2020 (DJ) RAM 2500 Pickup 2020 (D2) RAM 3500 Pickup This bulletin applies to vehicles equipped with a 6.7L I6 Cummins Turbo Diesel Engine (Sales Code ETL) or a 6.7L I6 Cummins HO Turbo...
  7. thestuarts

mopar Power Deployable Running Boards

If you're still under the 36,000 mi warranty or an extended warranty, I would just take it to the dealer to troubleshoot it.
  8. thestuarts

Canadian UAX update files

Does anyone have the Canadian 12.1 UAX update files for versions 39.7, 39.9, and 40.1? I tried the USA files, but they were rejected. Message me directly if you don't want to share publicly.
  9. thestuarts

Error C2206 (Vehicle Configuration Mismatch) after updating the DASM module per TSB 08-150-21

Following your DASM calibration procedure work perfectly. Thank you!
  10. thestuarts

Error C2206 (Vehicle Configuration Mismatch) after updating the DASM module per TSB 08-150-21

I got tired of relying on my dealership for updates and service bulletins, so I became an authorized Stellantis aftermarket independent operator. I purchased a Mopar diagnostic pod, a Tech Authority subscription, a wiTECH 2.0 subscription, and wiTECH ECU flash tokens. I have been updating my...
  11. thestuarts

Service Def System See Dealer message

Mine didn't show up on the website either. It only showed up in the wiTECH 2.0 software. Definitely have your service manager check the DCU module to see if it needs a calibration update.
  12. thestuarts

I also don't see any listed on the Ram website for my truck. However, I am an authorized aftermarket Ram repair facility. When I checked my truck with the wiTECH 2.0 software, it said there was an update for the DCU calibration per the service bulletin. I think the Ram web site is possibly...
  13. thestuarts

In March 2023, Ram released service bulletin ZDF for “Service DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) system see the dealer”. It affects approximately 62,000 vehicles in these categories: 2019-2022 (DJ) Ram 2500 Pickup (D2) Ram 3500 Pickup (DD) Ram 3500 Cab Chassis (DP) Ram 4500/5500 Cab Chassis NOTE: This...
  14. thestuarts

Cummins HO Squeaky Belt or Pulley

TSB 09-009-21 https://drive.google.com/file/d/167kJgSmE79uBjmWNQNuTn91lNXat6lpC/view?usp=drivesdk
  15. thestuarts

AC Fix TSB (Pre 8/20 build trucks)

I haven't had any problems with defrost or fogging since having the TSB done.