Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Steve_Cornell

1. Steve_Cornell

Aisin CSN \ Recall

A little late for that, :) the trip was in October \ November and the truck did great towing at 32,000 lbs for 9500 miles, I had the Transmission Snap Ring CSN done in December when I got back from the trip.
  2. Steve_Cornell

Aisin CSN \ Recall

No issues at all on the 9500 mile trip, once I got back home I had the CSN for the transmission done, haven't drove it much over the winter but seems ok so far.
  3. Steve_Cornell

Cummins caught emissions cheating - fined 1.67 billion mega thread.

I'll be ordering my new Electric Vehicle as soon as Air Force One is battery powered :)
  4. Steve_Cornell

Cummins caught emissions cheating - fined 1.67 billion mega thread.

I keep seeing the statement "Defeat Devices" I find it hard to believe there is any kind of "defeat devices" on any of these trucks, software changes yes but actual devices ???
  5. Steve_Cornell

Blinker Cameras

Has anyone got this to work on a 22? I don't have the buttons anywhere to turn it on, I have all the trailer cameras and such but not this. my version is FCA-MY22.S26.17-PROD
  6. Steve_Cornell

Part number needed for DRVM trailer wiring

I am trying to find a part number for the last cable coming from the Digital Rear View Camera to the rear bumper coax connector for the trailer DRVM. I relocated my connector to the bed and on a recent trip with my fifth wheel the wiring got tangled up with some stuff in the bed and pulled the...
  7. Steve_Cornell

2022 Aisin Failure Tracking Sheet

I assume your transmission failed? I would certainly fight for a new transmission vs rebuilding, most of the failed transmissions have been replaced with new ones from what I’ve read. Mine didn’t fail, it just had the updated snap ring kit installed. Sounds like yours failed ?
  8. Steve_Cornell

I doubt there are many since the CSN has only been out a couple months… the Aisin has been a very reliable transmission out side of this snap ring mess, If the dealer does the repair/ fix properly I don’t see any reason why it won’t hold up.
  9. Steve_Cornell

I have a build date of 09\22, right in the middle of the build dates with the troubled Aisin transmissions, I have had 25000 trouble free miles but just had the K1 snap ring recall done last week, it it's the truck you want I wouldn't worry about it.
  10. Steve_Cornell

I dropped the truck off this morning for the K1 Snap Ring Aisin issue

Just the K1 assembly as per the CSN 71A recall unless the transmission fails then they replace the transmission.
  11. Steve_Cornell

I picked the truck up today.. I had dropped it off Wednesday morning and it was finished up this morning. They also did the PM sensor and grid heater while it was there. I only drove it home (about 10 miles) it seemed to shift a lot smoother but probably just my imagination, we'll see on the...
  12. Steve_Cornell

I don't have it available right now, I have a build date of Sept. 2022
  13. Steve_Cornell

I’ll post an update when I get it back, probably a couple days.
  14. Steve_Cornell

The truck now has 25500 miles on it and I just completed a 9000 mile trip of which 6000 was pulling my toyhauler and grossing 30,000lbs. The truck has not had any issues and I "almost" hated to have the K1 CSN done but my luck it would go out the next trip if I didn't
  15. Steve_Cornell

Trailer 360 camera problem

I have the 12 pin in both the bed and the bumper from the factory and I have the MOPAR surround Camera System, I had to 1st reprogram the radio via Alpha OBD and that showed the camera keys on the radio but they were grayed out, I then discovered I also had to purchase a module that plugs in...