Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by RV_Goose

1. R

Android Auto randomly loses connection.

My old phone had AA issues like you described. Upgraded phones for other reasons and no more issues. Always kept AA updated. How old is your phone?
  2. R

Who makes an aftermarket rear limited slip diff for 2019+

You cannot turn off the traction control?
  3. R

Cummins caught emissions cheating - fined 1.67 billion mega thread.

I have been telling folks for 30+ years that the laws passed will only restrict individuals, and grant more power to the government and corporations. Now we are seeing the government turn against freedom and embracing more "protections for their own good". - I love the US Constitution. The US...
  4. R

Cummins caught emissions cheating - fined 1.67 billion mega thread.

I've considered selling my 2020 and replacing with a pre 2013, 2500 or 3500, diesel. But I am behind the times as others have already started that and those trucks are now $20k needing work.
  5. R

TSB: 18-005-23 - 2022 trucks - Excessive regens - *P0299 - Turbocharger Underboost - etc.

I just got the P026B-00 code when the CEL came on. I had just had the engine oil changed, Aisin tranny filter changed and both fuel filters changed at a local independent shop. I went back to them and they found the P026B-00 code, and could not clear it. So I took it in to the dealer. They...
  6. R

P026B OBD2 Code and Engine Light

Any update? I am now getting this code on my 2020 RAM 3500 Cummins
  7. R

Truck culture

There is a 3500 just like mine in my area. Only seen a female driving it. She shops at the store where my wife works. - My truck is debadged, her's is a Limited. - Never attempted contact.
  8. R

Android Auto map screen gong blank and stopsresponding

I've cleared the cache, lets see if that helps.
  9. R

Rear fuel filter drain valve will screw out completely

So last night I replaced the rear fuel filter. While doing so on this truck I discovered that the fuel drain valve will completely unscrew! And yes, mor fuel will come out of that side valve hole. - The upside is that I got the fuel out that normally overflows the screwed on cap.
  10. R

Downloaded updates from Google Play store that included AA. I didn't buy a new cable until I thought it could have been the issue. Neither cable makes a difference. AA freezes, but I am using Waze for directions and traffic conditions. I will be getting new GPS units for my truck shortly. That...
  11. R

Backup screen warning message avoidance

The banner where it says "check entire surroundings " on my 2020 is a banner across the entire top of the screen for what seems like a long time, especially when trying to backup quickly. It only lasts seconds, but it seems like forever when backing into my driveway with 2-3 cars behind me.
  12. R

I have updated my phone and the cable to connect it to the radio. I am using a USB C to USB C cable. Worked fine until recently. The map freezes and the screen goes black. I can switch to satellite radio, backup camera, or any other function. Only Android Auto is not working. Once again, these...
  13. R

Backup screen warning message avoidance

I figured out that if I hit the backup camera button before I put truck in reverse, the warning banner across the top does not display when I put the truck in reverse. - That warning is very annoying to me as it usually is covering something I need to see.
  14. R

Mopar extended warranty - yea or nay?

Check with your credit union. Mine had a policy that was better than the MOPAR. I know it was accepted at the RAM dealer in Jacksonville with a couple of buddies diesel trucks.
  15. R

Black smoke and the EPA

Had a fella in WV that thought it would be funny to do that on a group of motorcycles. Didn't end well for him and his diesel buddies.