Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by RLB

1. R

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

Checking out that website it looks like this video might be from late February.
  2. R

New Trucks

Just an FYI, I realize many members on here have 2019 trucks on order but for those looking at dealerships that might have the one you want, Dave Smith Ram in Idaho is showing new 2019 Ram HD’s on their website. They are showing 54 new 2500’s & 125 new 3500’s. I just came from their site, looked...
  3. R

2019 Ram Heavy Duty orders - Tell us about yours!

If you are just trying to see the pricing you can build one on NADA. MSRP and dealer cost.
  4. R

2019 HD Ram pricing

Hi all, I’m new to the group. Not sure when we will see the build and price feature updated so....Thought I would share some info for anyone interested. You can price out a 2019 Ram HD @ showroom.carbook.com. MSRP & dealer cost. Happy building!