Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by RichM752

1. RichM752

Lets see what you are towing!

Too much longness for me.
  2. RichM752

Cooper AT3's mileage

Me too. Snow in the winter, slippery back roads when it melts, and gravel/dirt roads a plenty here.
  3. RichM752

Cooper AT3's mileage

Falken Wildpack AT4's in stock at Discount Tire $1418 OTD Everything is pricey these days.
  4. RichM752

Cooper AT3's mileage

28,500 miles and down to 4/32 tread. 65,000 mile warranty my foot. Local dealer I purchased them from says Cooper requires 2/32 before they will consider honoring warranty. Also, they want proof of rotations. I've rotated three times with no "proof" on paper. I've been satisfied with...
  5. RichM752

Biden administration ADMITS flying 320,000 migrants secretly into the U.S

Well if it's on the internet it's got to be true.
  6. RichM752

Your four-legged friends

Oregon coast, Brookings area, just north of Harris Beach.
  7. RichM752

Your four-legged friends

She's a good girl, waiting for my wife.
  8. RichM752

Price negotiated from MSRP

I live in California. By far Mark Dodge was better than any deal I found in NoCal, Oregon, Washington, or Idaho. Had my Ram shipped to Sacramento, and still saved over 3k. 50 days from day of order to when the truck was on the lot in Lake Charles. Painless operation from start to finish.
  9. RichM752

My Order and Purchase from Tuttle-Click Ram in Irvine California

The first mistake was going to Camping World. I rest my case.
  10. RichM752

Adding Air compressor option

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000X9EGFS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
  11. RichM752

It works good for the air bags, with or without being hooked up to my 5th wheel, or bumper pull trailer. Does not work for tires, or pumping bladder on the Reese Gooseball.
  12. RichM752

My solution...
  13. RichM752

Brought this spiffy dump trailer home the other day.
  14. RichM752

On the way to the coast for crab.
  15. RichM752

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Nice. I got 21.5 once. Hand calculated. On flat road, 150 miles, cruise control set at 64mph.