Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Nd79

1. Nd79

Pay It Forward - Continuing a Good Thing

It's the end of April and I think I can call @Etoimos the winner! If you're interested I can meet up with you at some point and bring along your winnings! Hope the Avs pull it off tonight! Side note, I haven't been on the forums in some time as my truck was totaled out in an accident. Sucks...
  2. Nd79

Also, I'll end my posting at the end of April
  3. Nd79

I wanted to start this thread because I won @44Dan44 's giveaway. I ended up with way more then I thought I would receive and I thought I would continue a good thing in my own way. Hopefully we can all continue this in some way with parts for our trucks we don't need or something similar to pass...
  4. Nd79

ENDED Free* Multiple items

I like the idea of a "pay it forward" thread What I have in mind for my giveaway would require local pickup/meet but I think that would work ok as it seems like we have a fair amount of Colorado guys on here.
  5. Nd79

Just wanted to show off my "winnings" I received from @44Dan44... Pretty cool of him to put all of this together (he even included a few things for my kiddos) and way more then I was expecting. For him to go out of his way to do this for a random forum member got me thinking... I want to try and...
  6. Nd79

RECALL: Ram Recalls Almost 340,700 Cummins-Powered Heavy Dutys

Do you think you would be able to snap a picture of the relay (near the bottom of the passenger side battery) when you pick the truck up? Might help others out to see what the potential fix might be.
  7. Nd79

Gas 2500 spongy brakes and other issues

The way you describe your brakes working is definitely a problem. My brakes work just fine but have a slightly softer feel then say a 4th gen Ram HD. It just took a little getting used to, but if anyone is experiencing more then a slightly different feel they should probably get their brakes...
  8. Nd79

Awesome, I appreciate you trying to do something cool for everyone on the site. There are definitely guys on here who contribute much much more then I. Maybe @Brutal_HO and @Jimmy07 could be some of the other "winners" with everything they do and contribute to the forums. There are a lot of...
  9. Nd79

Grid Heater RELAY Recall (new)

If you're familiar with the location on the grid heater relay you can follow the wire up to the battery pretty easily. If I remember correctly the relay bracket is mounted to the battery tray/area. If you push the start button and the truck wants to run a grid heater cycle (waiting to start)...
  10. Nd79

2014 Powerwagon transmission?

I believe you are correct, 66rfe behind the older 6.4 hemis. The newer ones have the 8 speed. 68rfe is behind the standard output Cummins
  11. Nd79

Ooops, just saw I'm supposed to put a note with username and date. I'll update soon.... Hands are all cleaned up now lol!
  12. Nd79

I worked on one of our cars today and remembered this post, so I had my wife take a picture of my hands before I got cleaned up. I usually don't bust my knuckles this bad, and have definitely had my hands dirtier before but thought I'd throw my name in the hat and see what happens! Also, I could...
  13. Nd79

Did ram just lower towing ratings for 25 and 3500 vehicles?

My 3500 SO Cummins srw stayed the same. I also saw the video and checked mine again on the ram website, same as it always has been. Just over 20,000 lbs towing rating.
  14. Nd79

RECALL: 2020 to 2023 Ram 2500/3500 – Transmission Fluid Leak May Cause Fire:

Yeah.... I plan on doing my own transmission services too so I'll pull mine in the parking lot prior to this being done. Just in case.
  15. Nd79

RECALL: 2020 to 2023 Ram 2500/3500 – Transmission Fluid Leak May Cause Fire:

Thanks for getting this info onto here. Man I hope the new dipstick still allows fluid level check otherwise trans services might get interesting. Just speculation after reading that procedure but maybe the new locking dipstick is shortened to 15" for some reason, maybe dipstick tube as well...