Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Markposen304

1. Markposen304

Mud Flaps

I went with the RekGen Trophy sport. It’s as minimal as I could find. I don’t really like the look of mud flaps but my 35” Nitto RGs we’re gonna throw too much garbage on the rockers. I’ll post some pics in a bit. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Markposen304

Mud Flaps

Anyone have a set of these RekGen (not the mesh or the ’Murica) installed that they can post a pic of?
  3. Markposen304

Is My Cummins Lugging?

‘22 Diesel 2500 CC SB (68rfe)… I noticed a significant worsening of the ride after changing to aftermarket wheels and tires. I know this has been well documented as a suspension issue. But thing is, it was still there before, just not as bad. Now after 2000 miles with the new setup, I have...
  4. Markposen304

Audio upgrades.

I tuned it down but it still is tinny compared to the Alpine. I would agree with the folks that mentioned it is better on some sources than SXM. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Markposen304

2022 Uconnect 5 resets SiriusXM to preview channel EVERY night!

[emoji2325] 2nd your frustration with SXM. Their customer service stinks. Something is lost in translation from India to America too. I tried to refuse the trial…. just move service over from my 2013 so I could keep my 2 vehicles on the same renewal schedule. They literally wouldn’t let me...
  6. Markposen304

Honking - chirping - 3 three horn beeps honks chirps - when I leave my vehicle - merged threads

Sorry, I was just being sarcastic. I love how they mention a dozen times in the manual not to leave the key in it with kids and the engine running, etc etc etc, but then make it super annoying to take the key with you. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Markposen304

Honking - chirping - 3 three horn beeps honks chirps - when I leave my vehicle - merged threads

Mine too. You could use the remote start. Then it only beeps twice [emoji849]. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Markposen304

Audio upgrades.

I agree. The 10-speaker Alpine in my ‘13 sport was a much fuller sound. This one is a little bright for my liking. Am I reading this right that the H/K doesn’t have a sub??? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Markposen304

POI Diesel Pricing Option?

Is there a way to make the UC 5 nav system report pricing (and availability) of diesel when using points of interest for fueling stations? I can’t find it if there is. Kinda stupid to have only 3 gas grades as options on a CTD. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Markposen304

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Boom! A week shy of 4 months. Includes power folding mirrors, BSM, power running boards. Glad I got the order in when I did cuz I can’t afford a limited. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Markposen304

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

11/11 Arrived at dealer Tested ok on recall. Picking up tomorrow. Just under 4 months from order. Was quoted 4-6. Salesman nailed it.
  12. Markposen304

My station switched to a Biodiesel blend greater than 20%.

We had issues with switching from conventional diesel to bio in our fire engines… and particularly in our Ford medic units. It would jell either in the fuel lines or injectors. Less of an issue if we ran it from the beginning. Being a liberal city in the PNW, we run B20 exclusively now. Sent...
  13. Markposen304

2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options

The aftermarket system I use in my 2013 Sport is Bluetooth and works from the cab to the back of my 32’ TT… so 40’+ through metal, glass, and fiberglass. Hooks up to the powered Furrion mount on the TT. Cost me $150 on Amazon. It’s definitely not as clean or quick as a 4-camera system on a 12”...
  14. Markposen304

2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options

Anyone else think it’s ridiculous that there is no wireless option for trailer cameras? I was going to get the trailer surround view camera system until I learned the 4 cameras are all wired. So I would need to drill and mount on the outside of the trailer and would be a pain if I ever upgrade...
  15. Markposen304

7/19 Ordered 7/26 Invoiced 10/7-ish Build 10/11 Shipped 10/15 Texas border 10/29 Railcar arrival in Oregon Pending delivery from transit station to dealer…. And recall