Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by kanabram

1. kanabram

Clicking with 4wd engaged

Mine is a stock Tradesman. I will look into the drivelineplus upgrade. Thanks
  2. kanabram

The issue is still ongoing for me. I will print this and bring with me the next time I'm in for service.
  3. kanabram

I would not have expected the driveshaft to be the culprit. Seems like it would be clicking all of the time as opposed to only when turning left and right. I'll be curious to know if this fixed the problem.
  4. kanabram

6.4 Cat Back Exhaust

The same thing happened to me. Bought the MBRP set up and took it off a few days later. The muffler shop I took it to recommended a truck muffler, which I had them install. It is significantly smaller than stock but much quieter in the cab than the MBRP. Happy camper now. I'm going to try...
  5. kanabram

Question for Brutal_HO

Firebird - Carhartt Seat Savers from Covercraft. Not the fitted ones. I'm very pleased with them.
  6. kanabram

Question for Brutal_HO

I saw your post in one of the forums about your partial removal of the rear part of the center console. I'm trying to remove mine to install a seat cover for the center seat (see pic). I don't see any screws; however, there appears to be snaps but I'm concerned with breaking the bezel. I tried...
  7. kanabram

Any update on your 'clicking' issue? Did it go away on its own?
  8. kanabram

Service Manual

Does anyone know where I can purchase a service manual? I had a pdf version for my 3rd gen but can't seem to find something similar for my 2022. I've searched this site but was surprised to not see any information on this topic. I'm trying to remove the rear vent bezel to finish the install...
  9. kanabram

I experienced the same thing on my 2022 but it went away by itself the next time I put it in 4x4.
  10. kanabram

AlfaOBD

Does anyone know if AlphaOBD can adjust the duration that the cargo and interior lights stay on when you open and close the door? I realize that they will go off if you lock the doors using the fob but was hoping not to have to do that every time. The reason I ask is that my newish truck sat...
  11. kanabram

Honking - chirping - 3 three horn beeps honks chirps - when I leave my vehicle - merged threads

Thanks for the response. I have some unused dash switches and may repurpose one for this fix.
  12. kanabram

Honking - chirping - 3 three horn beeps honks chirps - when I leave my vehicle - merged threads

New to this thread but not to the issue. Agree, it is very annoying. I got from reading a few posts that this CAN NOT be adjusted through UConnect. To save time from sifting through 14 pages of posts, does anyone know if this can be adjusted using the AlphaOBD app.? Thanks
  13. kanabram

AlfaOBD

I found the fix for adjusting the TPMS. I must have been in the wrong place within the app when it asked for the sensor IDs for each of the tires. Here are the steps for my 2022 truck: 1) with truck off and either the EX cable or MX Bluetooth connected, open the AlphaOBD app and turn ignition...
  14. kanabram

AlfaOBD

Thanks Mad Irishman, it worked! I am now connected and playing around with it. However, when I go to change my tire pressure sensors it is asking for sensor IDs. I saw that there is a post on another forum to get around this. I will do an internet search.
  15. kanabram

AlfaOBD

So I installed the bypass cable, downloaded and activated AlfaOBD on my laptop, and connected the EX cable. Everything appears to be connected correctly. I'm assuming I select Manual Connect but I don't know which connection I should be select (first image). These options are all foreign to...