Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by hutchman

1. H

I've left the fold....sort of.

The new toy: The big ole fat guy is me.
  2. H

They are not. I swapped the 20s for these when I traded, and had the 285/75 Wildpeaks installed immediately after trading. I'm not a fan of big wheels and Rubber band tires on Forest Service Roads. These do have a slight rub at full lock when the. suspension is in the entry/exit or aero mode...
  3. H

Over ten last several months, my mobility issues have gotten noticeably worse to the point it became a real struggle to enter and exit my truck. I have an underlying neurological issue that causes this and it will not get better. At the end of December it beca e evident I had to make a change...
  4. H

Max tire size questions stock wheels/lift

They work fine.....a small rub at full lock with the suspension at the entry/exit and aero levels.
  5. H

Positive Thread!

I had 19,000 trouble free miles on mine when I traded. It was one of the three best trucks I've ever owned. The other two were the 18 Rebel I traded in on the 19 HD,and the other is the 20 1500 Limited that I traded my 2500 in on. Ram has really stepped up their game over the last 10 years.
  6. H

Max tire size questions stock wheels/lift

I don't.... DevilDodge is a much nicer person than I am. Can we please keep this discussion civil? Thanks in advance. And to add, I can't help you with any information as to a wider tire that would work as I ran the dreaded 285/75 on mine....
  7. H

Let’s talk brakes!

Well, this statement. is a real stretch. I had 19,000 miles on mine when I traded it and the brakes were fine....no issues. I know that this is little comfort to you with and your brake issue, but there are thousands and thousands of these trucks on the road with no issues. I hope you get...
  8. H

Going to buy travel. trailer before Jan 1

If you read the message above, you would realize I am not buying any trailer because I am having real trouble getting in my 2500. I traded for the 15500 to allow easier entry/exit. The new truck is much easier to get in, but it is not meant to tow heavy at all. And I wonder why anyone who...
  9. H

We were traveling about 120 miles to spend a couple of nights with our oldest son and buy a trailer. I am. becoming more and more disabled and have been having real issues entering my truck....but the trailer was an effort to get out and be active. So this morning I started loading in the...
  10. H

Well as sometimes happens, life throws a curve ball... More later tonight.
  11. H

Well, the stock market was good this year, so I think I'm going to splurge a bit. Probably going to buy one of these two: https://outdoorsrvmfg.com/black-stone-260rlsb/ or this one...... https://outdoorsrvmfg.com/timber-ridge-25rts/ There are advantages to bothe, but either will work for...
  12. H

Tires and MPG

Crap.....
  13. H

power wagon real world MPG.

I. had a '16 PW that was stone cold stock. Not quite apples tp apples because of the 6 VS 8 speed, but it avg'd 13.5 over 14,000 miles hand calc'd.
  14. H

Largest tire size on 18" rim

I run 285/75-18s on mine. They fit fine with no level no lift.
  15. H

Easy with all the Ads!

I think this thread has run it's course.... Thread Locked.