Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by H3LZSN1P3R

1. H3LZSN1P3R

Jack base for Ram 3500 Prospector

I have an offset smoker for the odd thing but its to time consuming pellet is just so convenient
  2. H3LZSN1P3R

These days i just use a competition blend i don't really care for swapping out the pellets lol
  3. H3LZSN1P3R

NSFW Funny Pics and MEMES Thread - no nudity - PICS AND MEMES ONLY

To bad thats a hen not a rooster the accuracy would have made it better. Either way you know she is after the BBC (big beefy chicken)
  4. H3LZSN1P3R

Apple for ribs!
  5. H3LZSN1P3R

Oil Change Ramps

Don't be amateurs tell her you need a hoist lol
  6. H3LZSN1P3R

Oil Change Ramps

No ramp is better unless you use 4 ramps as the oil drain in these trucks is not at the back of the pan
  7. H3LZSN1P3R

Losing weight

Most youtubers are full of wrong info they dont care about accuracy only views
  8. H3LZSN1P3R

Really…. No matter what jack pad or jack you are using the jack should be on the flatest ground you can work with to avoid the jack from kicking out thats just common sense… i have been doing trail fixes while overlanding and rock crawling for years with jeeps and trucks you always find a way to...
  9. H3LZSN1P3R

Tune for 2022 HD

They wont sell it to you
  10. H3LZSN1P3R

Nope just sit it flat on the wood its not going anywhere if the block is on flat ground
  11. H3LZSN1P3R

Air Horns

What a joke, in the US people will sue over hurt feelings from the looks of it…
  12. H3LZSN1P3R

You are just jacking on it unless the wood is rotten it wont break wood cribbing has been used for centuries without issue. Trust me the wood is far stronger than the oem jack lol
  13. H3LZSN1P3R

Puck Cover

I just threw all of mine out was tired of them sitting on my tool box lol i would have sent them
  14. H3LZSN1P3R

A chunk of 6x6 works well
  15. H3LZSN1P3R

Losing weight

CCS is great i work with them often i am more than happy with all the tunes from them