Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by gsjr07

1. G

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

8 months and a lot of frustration later, I have finally taken delivery of my truck! Many thanks to everyone on this forum, especially OfficerDirtySanchez. You all helped me keep my sanity! Good luck to all who are still in the queue!
  2. G

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

8 months and a lot of frustration later, I have finally taken delivery of my truck! Many thanks to everyone on this forum, especially brv10. You all helped me keep my sanity!
  3. G

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

When are you picking up? Mine is similar. Ordered May, Built August, no eta till this past week. Now expecting to be delivered Jan 24. I haven't spoken to the dealership yet but wil; be expecting some form of compensation for the year old new truck. I'll share what I'm able to arrange as well.
  4. G

Finally shipped! My dealer hasn't been able to provide me with any info at all. Can someone tell me how I can get train shipping info? I know I've seen info on how to track by train once you have the info (rail company, car, ...) but who would I be able to get the rail info from to track it?
  5. G

Hi Officer: Here are my updates from today for the 2022 crowdsource tracker: Line- 1497...

Hi Officer: Here are my updates from today for the 2022 crowdsource tracker: Line- 1497 Username- gsjr07@gmail.com Order Date- 2022-05-19 Sequence #- NG354853 Est. Ship Date- 2023-02-03 Latest Status- KZM – 2023-02-03 One step closer!
  6. G

Same- Ordered 5/19, built 8/1 original ship eta 9/11, Ship eta TBD ever since. No one knows anything. No response from Mike M.
  7. G

mine went out for a bedliner also. built 8/1/2022 and nothing since. VON 55359673. That's quite a bed liner backup!
  8. G

Line 1495, Sequence # NG354853. May Order. August build. No Shipping date or delivery ETA (shows TBD). Spoke to dealer and corp today. No updates available.
  9. G

mine is the same. Ordered 5/19, Built 8/1, No updates since.
  10. G

I had a delivery ETA of 10/4/2022 (today) that went back to "tbd" this morning. brv10, could you check for me again on my order status: "vin":"3C6UR5HJ7NG354853","von":"55359673" Thnaks!
  11. G

My order is similar to yours. Built date 8/1 but no updates since except the Eta Delivery updated to 10/11. Ship date not updated. Let me know if anyone is able to get you more details! Good luck!
  12. G

Hi All. Are there typical times expected for built trucks (status code "KZ") to sit before getting shipped (status code "KZM") from the Mexico plant? My truck went to built on Aug 1, but then arrival date changed from 9/11/2022 to 10/11/2022. Wondering which date is more likely and if there's...