Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by gimmie11s

1. gimmie11s

Correct shocks for 3500 dually rear air auto leveling

I think the non-OEM air trucks sit about 1" higher than the OEM air rear ends. I still need to get you that pic... ill try and remember to do that tonight after work.
  2. gimmie11s

Ah man, im sorry. I didn't see the "fronts" part. I actually am running reservoir 5160's up front. Sorry im not sure which 5100s would work for the front.
  3. gimmie11s

5100 is the model. Part number is in the clip above I posted.
  4. gimmie11s

I will get a wider angle view picture of underneath the rear end of the truck so you can see if yours matches up to mine.
  5. gimmie11s

I have 5100's on my air-ride DRW. Below is the part number. My truck is lifted 2" in the rear but the shocks are listed as being compatible with stock height trucks.
  6. gimmie11s

People suck

This is what I do. I feel your pain, OP. Non-car people could care less about how nice your truck looks.
  7. gimmie11s

87 octane vs 89 octane, fuel economy differences

All good sir. People can like what they like as it relates to autos. What they're not entitled to is creating their own reality that contradicts math and known fact.
  8. gimmie11s

You don't get to agree or disagree with facts, chief. Feelings aren't facts. Math, however, is. The facts are I can drive the 05 Tahoe for LESS than he spend on his moronic EV. Go back and re-read my post after you remove yourself from the fetal position that this triggering conversation has...
  9. gimmie11s

This is what matters. I had an EV moron (Subaru at that) telling me the other day how I must buy an EV because he gets to "literally drive his car for free" since our work has free charging. I told him he does not in fact get to drive around for free. He was adamant he does. SMH. I guess...
  10. gimmie11s

Pics of your DRW Ram

When im old and retired, ill have a reg cab dually of some variation. Yes sir.
  11. gimmie11s

What is a PXL?
  12. gimmie11s

Don't think I can wait for 2025s

Ha, no worries. Im wrong more than Im right so who's counting anyway? lol