Don-T's latest activity

• Don-T
    Don-T reacted to RTillery's post in the thread All I Can Say is WOW! with Like Like.
    Picked up my ordered 3500 Bighorn short box Wednesday at Dennis Dillon. They were great to deal with. Billy Hennesey is PRO and I'd...
  • Don-T
    Don-T reacted to RamCares's post in the thread Issues Needing Attention from RamCares with Like Like.
    Hi @jpaeth, Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention. We are currently reaching out to internal teams for clarification...
  • Don-T
    Don-T replied to the thread Option input needed.
    I run 70 psi in the front and 55 in the rear when empty and light loaded. My last truck had the 6.4 engine so I ran with 65 in the...
  • Don-T
    Don-T replied to the thread Accessories.
    The cover on my 8’ bed moved from my last truck to my new ‘19 just fine. I bought mud flaps from Duraflap and they work fine as well.
  • Don-T
    Don-T replied to the thread Option input needed.
    The biggest thing causing a bad ride when test driving a new truck is air pressure in the tires. They are always way overinflated. The...
  • Don-T
    Don-T replied to the thread Fuel Additive.
    I am using Power Service in my truck. I doubt we will have trouble with the CP4 but I don’t think the lubricity of the additive will hurt.
  • Don-T
    You don't want to know my opinion of sunroofs in trucks:p
  • Don-T
    The Ram towing guide shows my payload rating to be 4410 pounds. The Ram Owner’s Site show my payload to be 4110 pounds. The door sticker...
  • Don-T
    Don-T replied to the thread Dually Mud Flaps.
    I have the 12” wide with the extra length. The ends are about 6” off the ground.
  • Don-T
    Don-T replied to the thread Dually Mud Flaps.
    I just installed Duraflap mud flaps front and rear on my SRW truck. The instal was as easy as they say they it is. 30 minutes for all...
  • Don-T
    Don-T replied to the thread Airbags needed - or not?.
    If you look at the payload stickers in driver door you will likely see the 3500 has about double the payload rating of the 2500. Unless...
  • Don-T
    Don-T reacted to RamGuy84's post in the thread My disappointment with the 4.5 GEN RAM with Like Like.
    My only disappointment is the same style of flip up trailer tow mirrors and a lack of telescopic steering. Ford kills Ram is those two...
  • Don-T
    I obviously don’t even have my new 3500 yet, but your greatest sadness is certainly mine as well considering we ordered this truck for...
  • Don-T
    Don-T reacted to arwright's post in the thread My disappointment with the 4.5 GEN RAM with Like Like.
    I am really confused by everyone comments regarding this not being a new gen truck. One of the only things carried over from the...
  • Don-T
    Don-T replied to the thread 3500 TPIS.
    If you wanted to go through the trouble I think you can get the AlfsOBD software and required hardware and change a 3500 to TPMS. I...