Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by crzysnake137

1. C

Cooling Seat Not as good?

All 3 speeds, I feel a tiny bit of air on high and that’s about it. My brother has a fourth gen and on high it feels like a leaf blower
  2. C

I do not feel any air at all on my seats. Very weird
  3. C

Anyone have a problem with there cooling seats? Seems like mine barely work at all. My brother had a 4th gen with the cooled seats and they worked Way way better. Even on high I dont barely any cooling
  4. C

Recall Manufacturer Safety recall issued 2019-2020 D TRANSMISSION VALVE BODY

called another dealer, they said mid june for parts
  5. C

Recall Manufacturer Safety recall issued 2019-2020 D TRANSMISSION VALVE BODY

Tried 2 times with my dealer and they have said both times no idea when parts will be in, cant order parts, and cant get on a list for the parts. What should I do?
  6. C

Update 19.43.1a

Took Truck to dealer today and they told me no updates available?
  7. C

Update 19.43.1a

Looks like my nav and Uconnect need to be updated, but th website says I’m updated and the truck won’t update either, anyone have the files to update?
  8. C

Update 19.43.1a

How do you even update? I believe mine needs updating but it says everything is up to date
  9. C

Navigation not working

I typed in my vin and it says my vehicle is up to date, any help?
  10. C

Navigation not working

Using the factory navigation it tells me there is no connection, and I can not search for any addresses. Basically rendering the navigation useless. Anyone have this problem saying there is no connection?
  11. C

Cummins rough idle on startup

Does this apply to the 2500? Have had some rough idles and rough running when cold. Also excessive def usage
  12. C

Features Not Working

My dealer said there wasn't a update for the h/k, do you have any info on it?
  13. C

Delivery Time Estimates

Im in Pasadena! Locals!
  14. C

Leveled 2500 Cummins Night Edition

No, just the paint work was $3000
  15. C

Leveled 2500 Cummins Night Edition

Depends on what needs to be done and what ceramic you get. Prices will vary a lot depending on installer too. I paid around 3000 but that was for the top level ceramic and coating everything including the new wheels and tires.