Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by cjh1669

1. C

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

I'm in the same boat, estimated delivery date is the 26th, was the 25th, shipped TBD. My dealer called me yesterday and did say their Chrysler rep told them it was moved from storage and for shipping though
  2. C

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Looks like no shipments since 4/3 based on the spread sheet
  3. C

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Got pre approved for 6.49% but may have to reapply since the truck hasn’t shipped
  4. C

Did yours have the recall?
  5. C

Yeah I’ve been having these issues
  6. C

Yeah, my dealer said there is definitely a rail car shortage. With towing season quickly approaching that's not a good thing for me. AS long as the delivery date I have stay s true, April 25th, I should be fine
  7. C

Last shipped date on the tracker spread sheet was 3/19, my dealer said they are having serious train car shortages
  8. C

Do you know what status mines really in? it’s saying built for 3 weeks
  9. C

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I've been looking into it, might pick one up for my 2023
  10. C

Does it bolt down?
  11. C

37s start to decrease gas milage and most people are buying these trucks for work and tow vehicles. I can't see themadding that option for the few
  12. C

The issue is they don't build the trucks if they are missing parts, and it wouldn't me the status of built if missing the part. There are only two trucks shipped, on the spread sheet, since my truck was built, it hasn't been a long time. The dealer used the recall as an excuse, because I...
  13. C

Wouldn't they still have to update the government to the recall on the VIN?
  14. C

Went with bank of America got a 6.44 rate on 48 months