Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by BurnMac42

1. B

Well....the truck WAS perfect.....(need a new bumper due to dishonest people)

A few days ago I was walking out of Sam's with my daughter and noticed a red car with two people sitting in it. The way they were looking at me made me somehow notched itself in the subconscious part of my brain. I even had the thought that something was "off" the way they were...
  2. B

Ic coolant low

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread but just had this come up on my 2020 with ~17k miles on it. This is my first diesel so this may be a dumb question but is it normal for a truck less than two years old and this amount of mileage to need a coolant top off? It does not appear to be leaking...
  3. B

360 Trailer Surround Camera Install

Thanks dude! Is there a specific option that my truck needed to come with from the factory for.this to work or is itnjust plug and play?
  4. B

360 Trailer Surround Camera Install

So probably a dumb question but is there a kit out there that I can buy so I can have a rear view camera on my trailer show up on the screen in my truck? 2020 Ram w/ 12" screen if it matters.....
  5. B

School me on WDH/Anti-sway

That seems to be the general price range without jumping up to a Hensley/Proride correct?
  6. B

Thanks for all the info dudes! Some more info: We decided to go with the Transcend Xplor 265BH. Specs the GVWR on the trailer is 7995 lbs so call it 8k for round numbers. According to e-trailer they recommended these three hitches specifically for the 265BH: 1. Equalizer WDH w/4-point Sway...
  7. B

Alright guys after owning a 40ft 5er last year, went to a 32 ft Class C this year, we are about to trade the Class C in for a Grand Design Travel trailer. With that being said, I'm assuming I'll need a WDH. Here are the specs/models: Tow Rig: 2020 Ram 3500 CTD Megacab SRW Travel Trailers...
  8. B

I think I might cancel my order

Not to derail too much but love your stance and tire/wheel combo. Mind sharing what the setup is real quick?
  9. B

On Board Air Systems (What do you guys have?)

Thanks for all the replies guys! I've got more research to do but this is a great start!
  10. B

Do any of these kits come with mounting hardware or are you guys fabbing up your own?
  11. B

So my portable air compressor (cheap-o) took a dump while I was trying to over-inflate my 5th wheel tires for storage. I went to look at the next step up and honestly the price is creeping slowly towards an OBA. I've looked at Viair and ARB which seem to be the two most popular. I don't have...
  12. B

Aftermarket Wheels and Tires - post yours

Looks sick! Any suspension work or is the truck stock? Any rubbing if stock?
  13. B

Aftermarket Wheels and Tires - post yours

^^ Looks great..........I keep going back and forth on 18 vs 20 inch......I've got the stock 20" right now.....
  14. B

Tailgate release in the key fob already present EDIT: Mod complete and works!

That's what I figured but an option would be to just purchase a fob from Ram and that's all I would need for the tailgate release then correct? No other hardware? (2020 3500 Big Horn if it matters)...
  15. B

Tailgate release in the key fob already present EDIT: Mod complete and works!

Has anyone swapwd their key fob under warranty to one with the actual tail gate open button instead of rewiring an existing Fob? Will Ram do that or will they only give you back a matching fob?