Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Tater86

Reaction score
Well, one trend you can see from the sheet is that only the Cummins orders are being pulled in or that's just me being impatient waiting for the Hemi's to start, haha.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I am suprised we have 2 500000 trucks on here, usually 501000 would be the start point.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
The last 6 in the VIN, usually the early ones go to corporate and the ones starting at 501000 will be public orders

Rip

Reaction score
So if color seems to be one of the main starting points, let's hear from the 4 that started production this week. @38Tango, @Rip, @knightro84, @Savage99ss, if you don't mind, what was the lucky color?
Diamond Black - Dealer says their system shows that this truck is scheduled to ship tomorrow but that seems very quick since it is supposed to have the spray in bed liner which I understand is done offsite from the manufacturer facility.

Last edited:

pr3dict

Reaction score
Color is one small variable. The following shows sorta how it's done. All the way to the left is all the different things that need to happen to create the truck down the assembly line. The x axis is the time it takes..

The purpose of the person in charge of their assembly line is to run at 100% capacity without having any breaks in the colors. It's a game of "get rid of as much white and grey as possible" for adults. Soooo many variables, for change over, and parts availability, specific techs that have the expertise to only work on specific processes. Lots of stuff.

1670337703901.png

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Diamond Black - Dealer says their system shows that this truck is scheduled to ship tomorrow but that seems very quick since it is supposed to have the spray in bed liner which I understand is done offsite from the manufacturer facility.
Still E, not shipping tomorrow!

Reactions: Rip

phatboy64

Reaction score
I am not sure who built the XLS but it would be nice if we could add a few more of the options to see if we can start to see some sort of a pattern, like adding color, Trailer Tech Group, Tow-mode camera, Limited Level 1 group...things that have slowed/stopped production in the past. I went to "C" status (line 15 on the xls) on 9/22 and I can't see anything special about my order vs. the ones that have gone further the "C" status

BSN81

Reaction score
I am not sure who built the XLS but it would be nice if we could add a few more of the options to see if we can start to see some sort of a pattern, like adding color, Trailer Tech Group, Tow-mode camera, Limited Level 1 group...things that have slowed/stopped production in the past. I went to "C" status (line 15 on the xls) on 9/22 and I can't see anything special about my order vs. the ones that have gone further the "C" status
Are you referring to the one @OfficerDirtySanchez made?

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
That would be nice, and be somewhat accurate for sequential VIN numbers, the orders in this group is such a small amount, as we saw in 22, would be hard to see a pattern. interesting but hard.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I see you as D on 9/22.

BSN81

Reaction score
Yes the one at the start of this thread.. is there a different one
No, at least not that I know of. I would think he would be the only one who can change it. I would be cool but not sure how hard it is to update it. A lot of us are sitting at "C" status.

Users who are viewing this thread