Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
No they don't, but from start of production to JB usually takes a couple days.

Quick6

Reaction score
It’s nice to see some progress on 2023’s. Anxiously waiting to trade in my 2019 Laramie 1500 for the 2023 3500 Limited. I’m line 8 on the tracker.

knightro84

Reaction score
Appears I went in production today, estimated delivery of 1/21/23. Would be 14.5 weeks from order to delivery (just under 8 weeks from production start to delivery to comply with the rules), but I'm not holding my breath that date will stick.

Last edited:

gprguy

Reaction score
Good to see some progress on the 2023 builds.. I hope the issue with the chassis cab camera systems will be worked out soon, been trying to order once since July. :(

Wanderlust

Reaction score
Parsing the xml, looks like my truck status is KZX.

{"statusCode":"KZX","statusDesc":"Delivered","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"","display":"N","currentStatus":"N","order":"6"}],"vinDetails":{"brandName":"RAM","modelName":"2500 POWER WAGON CREW CAB 4WD","modelYear":"2023","vin": …

mattbsea

Reaction score
Unfortunately, no. "currentStatus" is "N" - so that's not your order status.

"statusCode":"KZX","statusDesc":"Delivered","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"","display":"N","currentStatus":"N","order":"6"}

Wanderlust

Reaction score
Unfortunately, no. "currentStatus" is "N" - so that's not your order status.

"statusCode":"KZX","statusDesc":"Delivered","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"","display":"N","currentStatus":"N","order":"6"}

I maybe reading it incorrectly, but previously the statusCode had C, D1, KZ, KZM, and then KZX. The currentStatus field is consistently N.

mattbsea

Reaction score
I maybe reading it incorrectly, but previously the statusCode had C, D1, KZ, KZM, and then KZX. The currentStatus field is consistently N.

You should see all 6 status codes in the raw data. One of them will have "currentStatus": "Y". In my data, I'm still in "C"

{
"statusCode": "C",
"statusDesc": "Order Confirmed",
"arrivalDate": "",
"statusUpdateDate": "2022-10-11",
"display": "Y",
"currentStatus": "Y",
"order": "1"
},

Those objects are used to render the visual order status widget in the RAM tracker:

1670276647881.png

Wanderlust

Reaction score
You should see all 6 status codes in the raw data. One of them will have "currentStatus": "Y". In my data, I'm still in "C"

{
"statusCode": "C",
"statusDesc": "Order Confirmed",
"arrivalDate": "",
"statusUpdateDate": "2022-10-11",
"display": "Y",
"currentStatus": "Y",
"order": "1"
},

Those objects are used to render the visual order status widget in the RAM tracker:

View attachment 48260

Thanks, that helps.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
The greatest mystery of our generation is how stellantis decides what order a truck is built. I might do my MBA capstone project on it...
For starters, they need at least 10 of 1 color to run them down the line.

Greg10yes

Reaction score
For starters, they need at least 10 of 1 color to run them down the line.
I have to believe it is not a big deal waiting for 10 of one color seeing in 22 they built 150k HD trucks (based upon the tracking spreadsheet). I would be shocked if they offered a color that fewer then 1% bought which comes to 1500 trucks or 28/week. Just a thought and a wishful hope since the color I picked probably isn’t a high runner.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Yep, and it's hard to track due to the high number of trucks ordered outside this group.

Users who are viewing this thread