Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

jsalbre

Reaction score
I just noticed the below line on the trailer steering feature (on the ‘23 Rebel page). I added this feature as I believe it came bundled with the digital mirror 3.0.

So, I guess I shouldn’t expect my build to be prioritized until “early 2023”, bummer!…
View attachment 48123
Interesting you were able to order it. It wasn’t available in the system when I put my order in and I assumed it wouldn’t show up for a while.

scdo

Reaction score
Interesting you were able to order it. It wasn’t available in the system when I put my order in and I assumed it wouldn’t show up for a while.
To clarify, I ordered it on a Limited, not a Rebel (where that text was found)… I’m assuming the “coming early 2023” piece would apply to Limited as well.

Anyone else order this option and make it to D1 status yet?

jsalbre

Reaction score
To clarify, I ordered it on a Limited, not a Rebel (where that text was found)… I’m assuming the “coming early 2023” piece would apply to Limited as well.

Anyone else order this option and make it to D1 status yet?
Ahhh, ok, that makes more sense. I’d assume the same applies, but you never know with ordering anymore. Depending on how Chip supplies go we could see it become available on every trim or get pulled from every order for the entire year.

mattbsea

Reaction score
I think the trailer control is neat but not the main thing I’m after. I want the digital mirror 3.0.

Did you get your order in before they canceled the digital mirror? I think they pulled it late September. I’m hoping there’s a decent aftermarket solution. I really like the digital mirror in my Toyota Highlander. Incidentally, Toyota also pulled the digital mirror from their 2023 builds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scdo

Reaction score
Did you get your order in before they canceled the digital mirror? I think they pulled it late September. I’m hoping there’s a decent aftermarket solution. I really like the digital mirror in my Toyota Highlander. Incidentally, Toyota also pulled the digital mirror from their 2023 builds.

I ordered in mid October. It was available then (2500 limited cc srw).

Drew M

Reaction score
I had wanted the trailer steering and digital mirror as well, but when I ordered the Aux Switches I was told it over rode the trailer steering…

Lst1504

Reaction score
I had wanted the trailer steering and digital mirror as well, but when I ordered the Aux Switches I was told it over rode the trailer steering…
Think they mount in the same place

Pitboss44

Reaction score
Ok, last time, 23 production starts on 12/3, it got pushed back 5 days, then it will start ramping up as the last year gets cleared out and put in everlasting storage, hopefully there will be no rail strike on the 9th.....again.
Production starts today?!

pr3dict

Reaction score

I'm in same bought with ordering the trailering tech package for the mirror. That's why I also ordered the wired tow camera because as I've read that's what will show up in the mirror which is nice. Not sure what's going on with my order though, it's been all over the place

Steve_Cornell

Reaction score
Are you guys seeing any RAM 2023 pages?
All I can find is the 2022 page
I have the 23 Build Guide downloaded but have not been able to see any pictures of the actual 2023
Thanks!

BSN81

Reaction score
Are you guys seeing any RAM 2023 pages?
All I can find is the 2022 page
I have the 23 Build Guide downloaded but have not been able to see any pictures of the actual 2023
Thanks!
I think the only information posted is about the 23's Chassis truck posted here,

I have yet to see anything else posted.

Lst1504

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread