Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

dmhines

Reaction score
Has anyone successfully updated your build after getting a VIN assigned? An option was mistakely removed from my order when it was placed and dealer has emailed a request to Chrysler to have the option added. They said it may take a couple of weeks for Chrysler to approve the change. The order was placed on NOV 21 and email to Chrysler sent on NOV 29.

superbird

Reaction score
Dealer called today and said my 2023, 3500 Longhorm Limited is scheduled for build 12/10 2022 wait and see if that happens but it does not show up on Ram tracker go figure

pr3dict

Reaction score
Reached out to the dealer this morning asking that they hitup their regional/district rep about the lack of the rambox delete code...

Anyone here in the same boat as me with early orderer that have 5th wheel prep and no rambox delete code? I'd like to know if I'm just overreacting or if I'm seriously screwed here lol

His Dudeness

Reaction score
Has anyone successfully updated your build after getting a VIN assigned? An option was mistakely removed from my order when it was placed and dealer has emailed a request to Chrysler to have the option added. They said it may take a couple of weeks for Chrysler to approve the change. The order was placed on NOV 21 and email to Chrysler sent on NOV 29.
I was successful in getting my order updated. Dealer missed the limited level 1 equipment group and I caught it about one week before my order went D1. Dealer submitted a change to the factory and we didn't see anything until today when the order in their system updated to the correct price. I verified using my VON and last name on the web address to check the build codes and sure enough, it was updated. Felt like I won the lottery...

jsalbre

Reaction score
I was successful in getting my order updated. Dealer missed the limited level 1 equipment group and I caught it about one week before my order went D1. Dealer submitted a change to the factory and we didn't see anything until today when the order in their system updated to the correct price. I verified using my VON and last name on the web address to check the build codes and sure enough, it was updated. Felt like I won the lottery...
Glad to hear it worked out!

pr3dict

Reaction score
This is redic. My order is apparently back in C status and my dealer is refusing to hitup their regional rep to try and have the order edited to include the rambox delete. Which would also save me money.

Ironsides77

Reaction score
This is redic. My order is apparently back in C status and my dealer is refusing to hitup their regional rep to try and have the order edited to include the rambox delete. Which would also save me money.
Who’s the dealer?

Go through granger or Md instead?

pr3dict

Reaction score
Who’s the dealer?

Go through granger or Md instead?
Koons... And I ordered on 9/11. From my understanding the same options are not available to order right now so I wouldnt be able to order the same truck.

edit: got a sales manager to reach out to their rep. We'll see what happens. Just for the savings alone they should try to get the rambox delete code added...

Last edited:

Ironsides77

Reaction score
Koons... And I ordered on 9/11. From my understanding the same options are not available to order right now so I wouldnt be able to order the same truck.

edit: got a sales manager to reach out to their rep. We'll see what happens. Just for the savings alone they should try to get the rambox delete code added...

Attachments

• 6B421A22-FFEE-44C8-BD2C-8CE5AC773E8B.jpeg
    6B421A22-FFEE-44C8-BD2C-8CE5AC773E8B.jpeg
    216.9 KB · Views: 59

pr3dict

Reaction score
Lol I definitely built mine too early... It doesnt even list the description of the vehicle, just the model code.

1670001096051.png

Jcp6263

Reaction score
I just found out my order is back to c also I was told it was in D status five days after I ordere it looks like ordering early was not the way to go

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
The plant still sees D status.

scdo

Reaction score
I just noticed the below line on the trailer steering feature (on the ‘23 Rebel page). I added this feature as I believe it came bundled with the digital mirror 3.0.

So, I guess I shouldn’t expect my build to be prioritized until “early 2023”, bummer!…
1670025823177.jpeg

Ironsides77

Reaction score
I just noticed the below line on the trailer steering feature (on the ‘23 Rebel page). I added this feature as I believe it came bundled with the digital mirror 3.0.

So, I guess I shouldn’t expect my build to be prioritized until “early 2023”, bummer!…
View attachment 48123
Remove that. It isn’t that great based off the videos I’ve seen.

Users who are viewing this thread